Instagram Marketing Crash Course for Entrepreneurs for $9January 20, 2018 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
Instagram is one of the hottest emerging social media channels for commerce, and this course aims to teach you how to harness it to build your brand. Through practical strategies, methods, and tips, you’ll learn how to build an audience from scratch, gain thousands of new followers, and make money with Instagram.
- Access 23 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to get thousands of new followers
- Discover tips for building a strong brand on Instagram
- Create images that engage & attract people
- Use videos the right way
- Monetize your activity on Instagram
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
Sorin Constantin has been an Online Entrepreneur since 2011 and Network Marketing Professional since 2013. In the last few years he has started more projects with success in the online world in e-commerce and affiliate marketing and managed to sell more than $500,000 in products and services. Sorin has studied and developed two network marketing businesses.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
ADYOUNEED Lifetime Deal for $69 ADYOUNEED is a social media and search ad platform where you can create and optimize ads in minutes while automating your ad processes. Meet your audience where they are by creating agency-quality ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Google Alternative to: WordStream, Smartly.io, and Adespresso Put audience testing on autopilot and […]read more
Frill Lifetime Deal for $39 Frill is a tool that allows you to gather customer feedback, integrate customer ideas into your roadmap, and make feature announcements. Capture ideas from your customers and allow them to vote and comment on the ones they like best Alternative to: Canny.io, ProductStash, and FeedBear Keep customers informed as you […]read more