Tag Archive: control
One of the things we seek most in life is control. And that’s what makes KlikR special. This tiny Bluetooth device may be stuck on or next to any infrared remote controlled electronic product, making it almost instantly controllable from your smartphone. Yes, that means even your old remote-controlled ceiling fan can be controlled from your phone. Even better: You can control those remotes with your voice, so you’ll just have to ask the TV to turn on, or the stereo to play Purple Rain, and you’ll be good to go.
Finalist at the iOT/M2M Innovation World Cup 2016
“KlikR changes the way we interact with our most common technology devices.” Cupertino Times
“KlikR takes things to a whole new level.” Phone Reviews
- Use the app to organize all of your devices & navigate between them
- Share your home’s KlikR setup w/ friends or family by simply sending them a QR code from the app’s home screen
- Restore your setup after a changed or lost phone thanks to automatic backup
- Give commands directly to your smartphone w/ voice control
- Pause or mute any background noise when receiving a phone call
Details & Requirements
- Color: black
- Dimensions: 32mm x 32mm
- Weight: 10 g
NOW ON: Get Menubar File Control with File Cabinet Pro for Mac – only $14!
Expires: May 20, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
If you suffer from super-mega-crazy-busy desktop syndrome, then you owe it to yourself to snag this Mighty Deal from AppTyrant. File Cabinet Pro for Mac lets you easily take control of your desktop by freeing it up and moving your popular files and folders into the menubar. With a user-friendly drag and drop feature you can add items to iCloud straight from the menubar, not to mention being able to accomplish loads of actions with your favorite files such as open, move, rename and more!
- Keep your desktop clutter free, thanks to the insanely useful File Cabinet Pro application.
- A robust file manager, File Cabinet Pro lives right on the OS X menubar for easy access.
- Right from the menubar on your Mac, you can easily open, move, tag, rename, copy, pasted or trash files.
- Set your favorite or most commonly used files in the FIle Cabinet Pro configuration, so it’s just a quick click away.
- Drag and drop files in iCloud directly from the menubar.
- Take advantage of loads of built-in tools including a text editor, PDF viewer, image viewer, and media player.
- Filter down to file types you’d like to open (Documents, Images, Video/Audio) and even specific file formats such as PNG, JPEG or TIFF.
- Create the ultimate organized structure by building directories and subdirectories to configure your file structures any way you please.
- Configure File Cabinet Pro to auto-launch when you login to your Mac.
- Set a Global Hotkey for showing and closing the File Cabinet window (optional feature, disabled by default).
Normally, this fabulous file organizing tool sells for $29 but for a limited time only, you can get File Cabinet Pro for only $14! That’s a savings of 52% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to get organized today!
- You will receive your download and serial key instantly after completing your purchase.
- Requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Licensed on a per user basis. You can use a single license key on two Mac computers that you own at the same time.
- Your name and email address will be supplied to the vendor, for license registration and support purposes only.
Had a problem with the Remote Control (two of them) not locking and unlocking the Holden Astra 2000 model. I thought it was the battery as the red led light didn’t go on both the remotes so decided to change them. After changing them, the red led lights did go on but the car still […]read more
I just saw a cockroach crawling in my office and I asked myself whether the room was filthy or if I need to call the pest control guy. I think everyone finds these creatures annoying. DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU’VE READ?Join our subscription list and receive our content right in your mailbox. If you like […]read more