Tag Archive: Bottles
Expires May 21, 2120 23:59 PST Buy now and get 40% off KEY FEATURES Wine is one of life’s simple pleasures. Winc believes that the experience of getting a great bottle of wine should be as simple as enjoying one. They create and curate over a hundred wines, and make the experience of exploring wine […]read more
Expires March 04, 2120 23:59 PST Buy now and get 50% off Wines make the most popular drink for every great occasion. Be prepared for parties or a little family dinner with the Global Wine Tour Collection. This pack includes up to 16 different premium international wines from vineyards across the world. You’ll receive wines […]read more
Doctors recommend you drink about two liters of water each day. But how are you supposed to do that every day! Nobody has time to just pour back water. Well, it won’t feel like so much of a chore with this fruit infusing water bottle. Just put a wedge or two of your favorite fruit into the middle capsule and your water will take on a deliciously fruity taste that will put the tasty back into staying healthy.
- Holds 800ml of water
- Made of environmentally-friendly materials
- Infuses water w/ fruity taste
Details & Requirements
- Material: environmental PP plastic
- Capacity: 800ml
- Fruit Infusing Water Bottle (red)
DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU’VE READ?Join our subscription list and receive our content right in your mailbox. If you like to receive some Great deals our Freebies then subscribe now! Name Email Share me…Facebook0Pinterest0TwitterStumbleUpon0Linkedinread more
“The service works by assessing your likes and dislikes and then offering wines that match your palate. They also bring in a number of counselors to help you choose new wine,” TechCrunch
- Visit Winc’s sites to answer a few questions about your taste in wine or ignore the suggestions all together & choose from the massive collection
- Learn something: each bottle comes with flavor notes, vineyard backstories, and food pairing ideas
- Enjoy complimentary shipping, home delivery & amazing taste
Check out the live wine selection!.
Note: this is a $52 credit that covers the cost of 4 $13 bottles plus shipping.