Tag Archive: Christian
Master the UI Design App With The Sketch Handbook by Christian Krammer – only $9!
NOW ON: Master the UI Design App With The Sketch Handbook by Christian Krammer – only $9!
Expires: July 24, 2018, 11:59 pm EST
If you’re new to design or looking to get more into UI building for the Web, then you’ve probably heard of the design app Sketch. To master all the ins and outs of this popular app, get yourself a copy of Smashing Magazine’s The Sketch Handbook by Christian Krammer. Filling more than 350 pages, this resourceful ebook is packed with practical examples and tutorials covering everything from layer manipulation to responsive baseline grids. Digest all 12 chapters at a deep discount today!
- Learn the ins and outs of the popular Web designing app Sketch.
- 12 jam-packed chapters:
- An Introduction To Sketch
- Designing An App
- The Power Of Iterations And Artboards
- Creating A Logo For The App
- Creating The Overview Page
- Design The Article Page
- Going Responsive
- The Final Breakpoint: Desktop Widescreen
- Designing The Category Icons
- Export The Category Icons
- Mini Projects
- 378 info-packed pages.
- Multiple file formats – read on the go with PDF, ePUB and Kindle versions.
- Perfect for beginners looking to start designing and working with UI.
About the Author:
Christian Krammer is a web-designer and Sketch app pro. He’s been running the site sketchtips.info since over two years and has published countless tips and tricks about Sketch there. Christian also released two Sketch courses on Skillshare recently. When he’s not fiddling around with Sketch, he loves to spend time with his family or watch a good movie. Follow him on Twitter for some great Sketch tips.
Normally this incredible resource sells for $14.90, but for a limited time only you can get The Sketch Handbook by Christian Krammer for only $9! That’s a 40% savings off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to start designing today.
- Instant download.
- The eBook is provided in three DRM-free file formats — PDF, ePUB and Mobipocket, for use on the device of your choice.
- The eBook is fully searchable and text can be cut-and-pasted.
- Not for redistribution/resale.