Tag Archive: Coders
There’s more to coding than the technical aspects of the job, and if you want to make a career or launch your own coding business, you need to learn how to stand out. The world economy is booming on the back of software and web development, so marketing yourself as a coder is an essential strategic career plan. In this course, you’ll learn the soft skills necessary to elevate from being just another talented coder, to becoming a successful coding entrepreneur.
- Access 151 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Learn networking, communication, & management skills
- Fuse soft skills & software development
- Discover the psychology of entrepreneurship & success
- Become comfortable w/ risk
- Practice the art of persuasion
- Expand your imagination & upgrade your creativity
- Understand how to market your business & become a great self promoter
Note: This course is fully accredited by the CPD Standards Agency, the globally recognized Professional Development Standards Agency. Taking this course will give you the opportunity to gain a Diploma as well as 20 hours of CPD / CE Credits.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to number 1 in the Apple’s app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.
DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU’VE READ?Join our subscription list and receive our content right in your mailbox. If you like to receive some Great deals our Freebies then subscribe now! Name Email Share me…Facebook0Pinterest0TwitterStumbleUpon0Linkedinread more