Tag Archive: Composer
NOW ON: Business Card Composer for Mac – only $12!
Expires: April 26, 2018, 11:59 pm EST
Networking is the key to any business’ success. And the best way to network? Physically handing someone your business card. Don’t panic, though, you no longer need to hire a designer to do all the work for you. Thanks to Business Card Composer for Mac, you can quickly and easily build your own business cards right on your own mac. It’s the perfect DIY solution for freelancers and businesses of all sizes. You’ll get more than 740 highly customizable themed templates to start with, along with 1,000 clipart images and illustrations to create full-color professional business cards.
- Quickly and easily whip up your own business cards, no design experience necessary!
- Choose from more than 740 themed templates to hit the ground running.
- Customize any of the pre-designed templates to add your information.
- With smart text fields, it’s a snap to add your name, phone number, address or any other info you want to share.
- Seamlessly integrate with any of today’s popular card paper suppliers such as Avery, APLI, Decadry and more.
- Add some modern tech to your business cards by quickly generating a functional QR Code.
- Easily align different objects on your card with Smart Layout Guides.
- Integrates directly with your Apple Contacts.
- Export your finished product to multiple file formats including: TIFF, JPEG, EPS and PDF.
- Polish up your photos using the built-in photo editor that features dozens of unique filters.
- Impress your clients by including a Google map complete with driving directions right on your business cards.
- Instantly import pictures straight from your favorite Photos albums directly onto your business cards.
Normally, this amazing tool sells for $24.99, but for a limited time only, you can get Business Card Composer for Mac for just $12! That’s a 50% off savings.
Click the BUY NOW button to start designing your own business cards today!
- You will receive the download instructions and serial key after completing your purchase.
- System Requirements: Apple Macintosh computer • macOS 10.6.6 or higher. Printer (optional): inkjet or laser.
- Licensed on a per user basis.
- Check the full license and the user’s manual here.