Tag Archive: cool
When it comes to improving a room’s ambiance, air quality is one of the most overlooked details. This ultrasonic humidifier uses high-frequency vibrations to transform water into a micro-fine mist that livens up the air, fights germs, and turns your living space into your own rejuvenation retreat.
- Control humidity w/ the touch of a button
- Place anywhere thanks to space-saving tower design
- Select warm or cool mist depending on your mood
- Automatically regulate your room’s temperature w/ Auto Mist Technology
- Sleep comfortably at night w/ sleep mode & whisper-quiet performance
- Clearly view water levels thanks to transparent water tank
- Distribute mist in two directions w/ double jet nozzle
- LCD display
- Industrial strength titanium membrane surface
- Electrical voltage: 120 V / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 45 W (140 W) when used with pre-heating to 176 °F
- Humidity output: up to 3.5 gallons / 24h when used with pre-heating to 176 °F
- Suitable for rooms up to 860 sq ft
- Dimensions: L 9.8″ x W 11.0″ x H 17.3″
- Weight (empty): 8.8 lbs
- Operation noise level: < 25 dB(A)
- Hydro Cell
- Demineralization cartridge
- Cleaning brush
- User Guide
- Manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
NOW ON: Master Swift 3 and Learn Hands-On to Build Cool iOS 10 Apps – only $17!
Expires: December 19, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
There are so many cool new features in iOS 10 from Stickers to new voice control with Siri. And with the iOS Swift 3 Hands-On Features Course from Appsfresh, you can learn how to tap into these great features and build yourself a new app using Swift 3. Comprised of 36 lectures, you’ll get more than 2 solid hours of lessons walking you through everything you need to know.
- Learn how to make useful apps with the new iOS 10 features.
- 36 lectures, 2.5 hours.
- Master Swift 3 changes – Strings, Arrays, Core Graphics, Iteration loops and more.
- iOS 10 Speech Recognition.
- Create Sticker app extensions for Messages app.
- Work with Siri Kit to use Siri voice commands to control the iOS app.
- And loads more lessons.
About the Instructor:
Yohann Taieb holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science from FIU University. He has been a College instructor for over 7 years, teaching iPhone Development, iOS 10, Apple Watch development, Swift 3, Unity 3D, Pixel Art, Photoshop for programmers, and Android. Yohann owns over 100 mobile apps and games in both the Apple app store and the Android store.
I’m blown away with the simplicity of the new APIs. I also appreciate the step by step walk through of the concepts. – Stephanie Brown
Excellent course, can’t recommend it highly enough. Yohann, once again, has created another awesome course full of clearly explained information about the latest changes Apple announced recently. Full of hands on examples and plenty to experiment with. I consider Yohann a mentor and wouldn’t be where I am now without his unwavering help and support. – Nicola Quinn
Normally, this hands-on course sells for $50 but for a limited time only, you can get the iOS 10 Swift 3 Hands-On Features Course for only $17! That’s a savings of 66% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to swiftly grab this deal today!
- After completing your purchase, you will be provided with a coupon code to register at the vendor’s website, to gain access to these courses.
- The videos are available as a streaming content which require an Internet connection.
- These courses are licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.
If you’re a Fivver.com user then you’re going to love this. Fivver, recently introduced a 10% fee for processing orders. So the total cost of a fivver gig is US$5.50. If your order is higher then you would still have to pay for the processing fee. I found this out when I ordered a gig […]read more
When you come across a technology that gives you the chill, it’s definitely worth sharing. So have a look at this video (the acting is pretty funny too!): Yes, it’s the NAVDY. As you saw in the video, the NAVDY has voice recognition, touchless gestures (swiping with fingers) and works with your Iphone and Android. […]read more
If you’re like me, I love GoogleDocs and it’s innovative features. I basically use GoogleDocs for everything, including drawing pictures. The main advantages for using GoogleDocs is the fact that your documents are all stored on the cloud and what’s more amazing is that you can share documents, spreadsheets and drawings with your colleagues or […]read more