Tag Archive: experiences
NOW ON: Ebook: User Experiences That Matter – only $4.97!
Expires: March 25, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
A company’s only as good as its customer experience. Without customers, you just don’t have a business! So why not learn the best way to treat your members and build a great user experience? User Experiences that Matter is a powerful eBook that runs down all you need to know about UX. From beginners to senior designers, there’s something for everyone in this guide that also features real-world success stories and practice opportunities. For less than $5, you can finally unlock the secrets behind a successful customer relationship!
- Learn to value your customers by creating fabulous user experiences for them.
- Practice what you learn through various tasks and opportunities sprinkled throughout the book.
- Successful leaders from companies including TocaBoca, ustwo and GoSquared share real-world experiences.
- Great book for everyone from total beginners to experienced senior designers.
- Get the lowdown on exactly what UX is, how it works and why it’s so important!
- Read about a wide range of assignments that are perfect for teams of just one all the way to teams of hundreds.
- Digest this book and you’ll soon be building the next great digital product.
Normally, this resourceful eBook sells for $9.95, but for a limited time only, you can get User Experiences that Matter for only $4.97! That’s a 50% savings off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button and start experiencing success today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- You will receive the e-book in PDF format.
- Sold on a per user basis. The files cannot be shared or redistributed.
Making money from your blog is not an easy task especially if you’re just a beginner. Even for bloggers who have tried for several years to earn a decent income from blogging are still struggling. Most bloggers believe that placing Google Adsense (Advertising Banners or Text) on your blog (on the right hand side or […]read more