Tag Archive: Laurelle
NOW ON: Laurelle Script Family – only $9!
Expires: February 15, 2018, 11:59 pm EST
Laurelle is a polished and smooth script family that consists of light, regular, bold and press styles. Laurelle provides advanced typographical support with contextual alternates, final forms, ligatures and swashes. This font also includes Cyrillic, with all OpenType features.
It is most suitable for the headlines of all sizes, as well as for the text blocks. Laurelle is versatile and can be used on cards, posters, merchandise, book covers, websites, packaging, and basically anywhere you like. The overall feel of the font is warm, elegant and informal and it is perfect if you want to convey a sense of friendliness and style.
- 4 unique weights – Light, Regular, Bold and Press.
- OpenType Features – endings, ligatures, swashes, alternates and more.
- Great choice for menus, signs, posters, logos, branding, packaging.
- Cyrillic, Western, Central and South Europe multilingual support.
Normally, this fantastic font collection sells for $49, but for a limited time only you can get Laurelle Script Family for just $9! That’s a 82% savings off the regular price. OR get BOTH the Desktop + Webfonts together for only $15!
Click the BUY NOW button to choose your desired version and add a new Laurelle Script Family to your family!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- The desktop fonts are delivered in a combination of both .otf and .ttf files and can be installed on both Mac and Windows.
- The webfonts can be used on a single website or domain, for up to 250,000 monthly pageviews. You may purchase multiple copies of this deal for multiple websites.
- Licensed for one user only. You may choose multiple quantities in the shopping cart.
- The font or any of the files downloaded cannot be modified in any way.