Tag Archive: Lessons
Business schools focus a great deal on the theory behind success, but so many neglect the simpler, practical stuff, like how to network or find the right customers. Led by award-winning professor, venture capitalist, and author Chris Haroun, this course version of 101 Crucial Lessons They Don’t Teach You In Business School is packed with advice, tips, and lessons for those very things left out in a typical MBA program. Jump in, and you’ll gain the skills necessary get a meeting with anyone, climb the career ladder, and reinvent yourself using the knowledge Chris has gained working with the biggest names in business, including Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, and Marc Benioff.
Named “1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now” by Forbes
Voted as the #1 most popular business book of the year by Business Insider readers
- Access 19 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Explore best management & sales practices
- Learn how to best navigate corporate politics & lead w/ confidence
- Understand how you can get a meeting w/ anyone
- Gain advice & lessons from the world’s biggest leaders, like Warren Buffett & Bill Gates
- Learn business tips from an expert who has raised & managed over $1 billion in his career
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop and mobile
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
Chris Haroun is an award winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career. He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture, and several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital / private investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO. He is the founder and CEO of Haroun Education Ventures.
Chris is the author of 101 Crucial Lessons They Don’t Teach You In Business School. Forbes recently called this book ‘1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now’.
He is also the author of The Ultimate Practical Business Manual: Everything You Need to Know About Business (from Launching a Company to Taking it Public), and 10 other business books.
Chris is also a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area business schools including Berkeley and Stanford. He has written numerous articles and has been interviewed in Forbes, VentureBeat, Entrepreneur Magazine, Wired Magazine, AlleyWatch and Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) which is Hong Kong’s oldest and sole public service broadcaster. He has his own entrepreneurship column in Inc. magazine.
He has an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Commerce Degree with a major in Management Information Systems and International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow. He has founded several companies, including his most recent company, BusinessCareerCoaching and he serves on the boards of several Bay Area technology companies and charities and he lives in Hillsborough, California.
Chris Haroun’s goal is to “make business education impactful and entertaining with no boring theory; edutainment works!”
NOW ON: Better Branding Course: Video Lessons, Worksheets, Templates & Tutorials – only $39!
Expires: September 16, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
If you’ve put together your own business, you know the hardest part is building up your brand. Where do you begin? How do you stand out from the crowd? That’s where the amazing Better Branding Course comes in. Through 4 learning modules, 26 video lessons, walk-through tutorials, worksheets and a 400+ page E-guide, you’ll learn all there is to know about building a successful brand for your business.
- Stand out from the crowd by learning how to build a successful brand for your business.
- Through online lessons, this comprehensive branding course concentrated on helping you discover what makes you and your business so unique.
- Gain lifetime access to all 26 video lessons, broken down into 4 separate learning modules.
- Walk-through video tutorials will have you using Photoshop, Canva and Google to build your brand.
- Further enhance your learning with a set of 10 worksheets and a 400+ page e-guide, all of which will help you apply everything you’ve learned.
- Download various templates to work with in Photoshop, Canva or Google for your Mood Board and Brand Board.
- This course doesn’t do the work for you; it gives you the tools and the knowledge to become the brand designer yourself.
- Module 1 concentrates on your story and what makes you so unique. Lessons include:
- Owning Your Origin Story
- Clarifying Your Business Foundation
- Developing Your Brand Canvas
- Module 2 focuses on concept by translating your personal story into a tight, concise brand foundation through lessons like:
- Developing Your Brand Canvas
- Establishing Your Tone Words
- Building a Visual Vocabulary
- Creating a Mood Board
- Module 3 is all about execution and translating your concept into a visual Brand Identity. Lessons include:
- Graphic Elements
- Creating Your Brand Board
- Module 4 covers activation in terms of implementing your brand system into an actual Web design that you’re proud to share with others. Lessons include:
- Getting Acquainted With Squarespace
- Website Structure
- Page Layouts
- Branding Your Home Page
- Branding Your Social Media Presence
- Launching Your Brand.
Normally, this amazing set of lessons sells for $280. But for a limited time only, you can get the Better Branding Course with the 4 course modules, tutorials, and the 400+ page E-guide for just $39! That’s a massive 86% off the regular price!
Or for just $14 (regularly $80), you can snag just the 400+ page E-guide and 18+ worksheets!
Click the “Buy” button to choose your preferred option.
- Better Branding E-guide PDF is delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- For The Better Branding Course you’ll receive a one-time-use coupon code which you will redeem to create your account within the course dashboard.
- After setting your password, you’ll be logged in to the course dashboard and will receive immediate access to all the course content, including all 26 video lessons
- The lesson videos are streaming, which require an Internet connection. However, each lesson has accompanying text content which can be found in the 400+ page e-guide that you receive with purchase of the course
- This deal does NOT include access to the course Slack channel, however you can direct any questions to the instructor, via email.