Tag Archive: Madelyn
NOW ON: Beautiful Handwritten Madelyn Script Family – only $17!
Expires: February 7, 2018, 11:59 pm EST
Time to extend your family! With the Madelyn Handwritten Script Font Family, you’ll be bringing home two unique font styles: Madelyn Script and Madelyn Black. These handwritten script fonts is a masterful blend of calligraphy pen and casual dry strokes. Packed with 500+ letters, over 100 ligatures and 70+ ornaments, Madelyn can bring your latest designs to a whole new level.
- Beautiful handwritten script font – conveys style and individuality.
- 120+ Languages – includes basic plus extended Latin and Cyrillic cases.
- 100+ Ligatures – naturally flow letters from one to another.
- 70 gorgeous handmade ornaments, icons and swashes.
- Perfect choice for branding projects, logos, product packaging, invitations, cards, signs and more.
Normally, this collection sells for $37 but for a limited time only, you can get the whole Madelyn Script Family for just $17! That’s a 54% savings off the regular price. Or for just $7 more, take home the desktop and Web fonts for a mere $24!
Click the BUY NOW button to bring this family home today!
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- Desktop font files are supplied in .otf format and work on both Mac and Windows. The Web fonts are delivered in most common .eot, .ttf, woff and .woff2 formats.
- The fonts include all of the characters in the extended Latin & Cyrillic alphabets. Contextual Alternates can be accessed in applications with OpenType support (InDesign, Illustrator, Quark, etc.) or through third party applications such as PopChar. The Web fonts don’t contain any of the alternate characters or OpenType features.
- Desktop License is valid for up to three (3) computers. May be used for personal or commercial projects. Single Web-Font License is valid for up to 10’000 page views per Month. Buy two time Web-Font packs for up to 100’000 page views per Month.
- Desktop fonts may by used on any surface where the image is a fixed size. May be used to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that the files are only used by the licensee. May be used to create an EPS file, such as a logo, which may be delivered to a client, provided that the font is converted to outlines and no longer editable. Only static images may be used in mobile apps.