Tag Archive: PMI
In today’s fast-paced business era, going for traditional methods for project developments just won’t cut it. At present, Agile is what you need. The past years have seen the sudden demand of agile professionals primarily in the IT industries, and eventually in other vital areas of engineering. This need eventually triggers the requirement for Agile […]read more
The project management field continues to boom as more and more businesses adapt to bring in managers who can oversee more efficient, more profitable processes. This massive training will introduce you to the triple-threat of project management certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®). Over one hundred courses, you’ll get training to earn your PMP®, CAPM®, and PMI-ACP® certifications (given separately), as well as earn 156 Professional Development Units required to maintain those certifications.
- Access over 100 courses & 100 hours of content 24/7
- Study for certifications in a variety of professional project management methodologies
- Explore change management, prioritization, stakeholder expectations, planning adaptation & more
- Discuss integration, scope, time, cost management, & more
- Earn 156 Professional Development Units for certification maintenance
CAPM®, PMP®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: 12 months
- Access options: web streaming (24/7 unlimited access)
- Certification of completion included
- Labs, game & activities
- Printable study guides
- Social learning enabled
- Pre & post assessment
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Exam fees not included
- Visit www.vue.com and www.prometric.com for information on scheduling your exams at thousands of worldwide locations.
- Internet required