Tag Archive: thinking
NOW ON: Design Deck Playable Inspiration, a 52-Card Design Thinking Deck – only $19!
Expires: December 18, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
Is your design team in need of a new way of thinking? A different approach to tackling general problems? Then Design Deck Playable Inspiration is for you! This 52-card Design Thinking Deck will enable your design team to approach four key areas in a new light: concept, marketing, finance and production. Take a truly holistic approach to problem solving and save some serious scratch in the process!
- Enable your design team to concept, iterate, prototype and create new solutions.
- Assigns strategic thinking tasks based on suit: concept (hearts), marketing (clubs), finance (diamonds) and production (spades).
- Holistic approach to problem solving.
- Great for start-ups and business environments.
- Traditional 52-card deck can be used for regular games from poker to solitaire.
“A great tool to concept new projects and identify problems before they arise.” – Art Director
“Worth having in our office ‘Bag of Tricks’ when we’re trying to brainstorm and come up with new ideas or solve problems” – Marketing Sales Manager
Normally, the Design Deck Playable Inspiration card deck sells for $24.95 (+ shipping), but for a limited time only, you can get this progressively creative deck with all 52 cards for only $19! (+ shipping) That’s a savings of 24% off the regular price.
Note: Only a very limited quantity of card decks are available.
Click the BUY NOW button to hit the deck today!
- Ships worldwide. Shipping fees are: USA – $5, Outside of the USA (including Canada): $13.
- You will need to supply your shipping address, after completing your purchase.
- Shipping time takes approximately 5 business days within the USA/Canada, 1-2 weeks to other countries. Orders received by December 16th, should reach USA destinations before Christmas, however, international shipments cannot be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas.
- Should you require a refund, after the cards have been shipped, the cost of the cards can be refunded only (excluding shipping), once the cards have been returned.
You thought putty was just for smooshing around and relieving stress, did you? Well, it is still for that, but Scientific Magnetic Thinking Putty takes it a step further. It’s still viscoelastic for all the funky stretching and stress-relieving, but this putty is embedded with magnetic properties, meaning you can use it on your fridge to hang magnets, too.
- Perfect for playing w/, relieving stress, or for use as a magnet
- Easy to tear apart into two
- It bounces, so you’re in for a world of zany fun!
Details & Requirements
- Material: Iron infused carbon
- Weight: 3 oz
- 1 pack Scientific Magnetic Thinking Putty
For those of you who are using Jigoshop and are thinking of migrating your store to WooCommerce, then you maybe in some luck. There is a document detailing how to do this and it seems quite straight forward. Why? I don’t know but there could be a few reasons. Maybe you want to use a […]read more