How to Automatically BCC in Outlook 2010May 31, 2011 / by Marco / Categories : Technology
So today I wanted to automatically add in the BCC my gmail account so that I can easily retrieve and archive sent messages from Outlook 2010. WIthin 4 minutes I was able to get this working thanks to these instructions:
Now if you’re like me and want to backup your outlook information then you need to get this tool called Outlook Backup & Migrate.
Some of the features are:
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Powerful internal scheduler to backup e-mail settings automatically. (You can set up a backup schedule daily, weekly or monthly)
- Simple and intuitive user interface so that even a beginner can master the program
- Helps to restore all your Microsoft Outlook e-mail and other settings
- Endowment to select the desired items of Outlook either to backup or restore
- Supports migration Outlook from one environment to another
- Competent to burn backup archive or selected outlook items to CD/DVD
- Creates several “restore points”, which adds flexibility to slip back to previous Outlook state without reconfiguring complete settings in Microsoft Outlook
- Facilitates in splitting the backup file to manage backup data on various storage devices efficiently
- Provides various standard compression levels to your backup archive to save space on your backup media
- Protect Outlook backup file with a password with strong security to prevent unauthorized access to your private Outlook data.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Online education has quickly become a widespread tool for any student around the world. It’s convenient, affordable, and allows for greater access to education for those who don’t have the opportunity to attend the courses at a physical location. Online courses are also a great way to supplement traditional education, allowing students to experience more […]read more
If you’re an entrepreneur, business owner or simply someone who manages a website, you need to make sure your website is constantly backed up. I use to just write bash scripts on my VPS server to backup the website to an external NAS drive and sometimes the backup process would fail or the storage space […]read more