How long does it take for Apple to approve Apps on iTunes?October 27, 2014 / by Marco / Categories : Apple, Business, iTunes
I recently submitted a Mobile app on iTunes and thought I just let my readers know how long it actually took for Apple to review and approve my app.
Here’s the figure:
Yes, it took 11 days and from what I have read this is a standard figure.
- make sure you have detailed information included in your app submission
- have the correct icon sizes
- include testing account information in the Notes section
- if you plan to upload a video, make sure you submit this in the first build otherwise if you plan to submit this after the app is approve you will have to wait again before the video appears
- you cannot add a video for the 3.5-inch size
- Advertise Me Pty Ltd
Digital Signage Solutions
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
A lot of us look forward to Black Friday as it’s that time of the year where you can get awesome lifetime deals. We’re constantly posting lifetime deals and this time we have one that you should not miss out since they are only available for a limited time. Buy Software Apps has been publishing […]read more
Are you planning to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11? Don’t know what to do or your PC doesn’t meet the requirements? You may be in luck as we were able to upgrade our laptops to Windows 11. Here is a video if you’re experiencing an issue with the PC not meeting all the […]read more