How long does it take for Apple to approve Apps on iTunes?October 27, 2014 / by Marco / Categories : Apple, Business, iTunes
I recently submitted a Mobile app on iTunes and thought I just let my readers know how long it actually took for Apple to review and approve my app.
Here’s the figure:
Yes, it took 11 days and from what I have read this is a standard figure.
- make sure you have detailed information included in your app submission
- have the correct icon sizes
- include testing account information in the Notes section
- if you plan to upload a video, make sure you submit this in the first build otherwise if you plan to submit this after the app is approve you will have to wait again before the video appears
- you cannot add a video for the 3.5-inch size
- Advertise Me Pty Ltd
Digital Signage Solutions
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
In today’s fast-paced business era, going for traditional methods for project developments just won’t cut it. At present, Agile is what you need. The past years have seen the sudden demand of agile professionals primarily in the IT industries, and eventually in other vital areas of engineering. This need eventually triggers the requirement for Agile […]read more
Every business keeps evolving. From the initial planning stage to its maturity, business owners will face different sets of opportunities and challenges along the way. If you are running your own business, you need to prepare for all the changes unfolding right before your eyes. The marketing plans of your company will also go through […]read more