How long does it take for Apple to approve Apps on iTunes?October 27, 2014 / by Marco / Categories : Apple, Business, iTunes
I recently submitted a Mobile app on iTunes and thought I just let my readers know how long it actually took for Apple to review and approve my app.
Here’s the figure:
Yes, it took 11 days and from what I have read this is a standard figure.
- make sure you have detailed information included in your app submission
- have the correct icon sizes
- include testing account information in the Notes section
- if you plan to upload a video, make sure you submit this in the first build otherwise if you plan to submit this after the app is approve you will have to wait again before the video appears
- you cannot add a video for the 3.5-inch size
- Advertise Me Pty Ltd
Digital Signage Solutions
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
2020 and 2021 have been challenging years for businesses of all sizes. Even global, multimillion-dollar brands have had to make changes to weather the storm of the global pandemic – it’s certainly not been easy. Throughout all of this, competition levels within industries and market segments have increased. It’s been a vulnerable time for customers, […]read more
Whether you’re starting your own business, you’re looking to begin a career in cybersecurity, or you just want to be a bit more clued up on how to protect your data, you might be thinking of studying cybersecurity. And this is a great idea for a number of reasons! Cybersecurity is a hugely sought-after skill, […]read more