How long does it take for Apple to approve Apps on iTunes?October 27, 2014 / by Marco / Categories : Apple, Business, iTunes
I recently submitted a Mobile app on iTunes and thought I just let my readers know how long it actually took for Apple to review and approve my app.
Here’s the figure:
Yes, it took 11 days and from what I have read this is a standard figure.
- make sure you have detailed information included in your app submission
- have the correct icon sizes
- include testing account information in the Notes section
- if you plan to upload a video, make sure you submit this in the first build otherwise if you plan to submit this after the app is approve you will have to wait again before the video appears
- you cannot add a video for the 3.5-inch size
- Advertise Me Pty Ltd
Digital Signage Solutions
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
It is time for the next Black Friday lifetime deals, so check out our outstanding deals from Appsumo (currently 30 deals), click on the image to see all the lifetime offers available during Black Friday. This year, Appsumo is offering 30 different lifetime deals, including some for popular software like Depositphotos, Squirrly SEO, and EmailWritr. […]read more
Do you feel as if you are constantly updating your planner, trying to organize your finances, and save money? Well you are in luck, because that’s what we are providing, we want to help you establish a budget plan to achieve your financial goals! This is why you NEED to establish a goal-oriented budget. Perhaps […]read more