Blu Tank T190 Quadband Unlocked Dual-SIM Phone for $29October 30, 2016 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
We spend so much time on the phone these days, it can be valuable to compartmentalize your personal and professional lives. The BLU Tank T190 is designed to do just that affordably, offering you a sturdy, reliable backup phone that delivers battery life up to 3 times longer than other phone in its class. This feature-rich phone is compatible with GSM mobile carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile, so you won’t even have to worry about starting up a separate plan.
- Quad Band processor & 32 MB of RAM keeps your phone humming along fast
- 1800 mAh battery delivers 600 minutes of talk time – up to 3 times more than competitors
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you send music, pictures & files w/ ease
- GSM Quadband, Unlocked Dual im 850/900/1800/1900
- 1.8″ LCD display
- VGA rear camera
- 32 MB internal storage
- Up to 8 GB Micro SD
- 128×160 resolution
- 32MB RAM
- FM radio multimedia
- 1800 mAh battery
- 408 hour standby battery life
- 600mins talk time battery life
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- Blu Tank T190 Quadband Unlocked Dual-SIM Phone (blue)
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Robomotion RPA Lifetime Deal for $79 Robomotion is a robotic process automation tool that can automate web and desktop applications to streamline your workflow. Automate web or desktop applications that don’t have an API with cross-platform robots that work on Mac, Linux, and Windows Alternative to: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism Set up RPAs […]read more
Header bidding is increasing in popularity rapidly. Publishers are looking for new ways to increase revenue, and header bidding seems to be the answer. But with increased popularity comes misunderstandings about how header bidder works and how publishers can maximise yield using this technology. Here are some things that every publisher should know before implementing […]read more