Karma Go Hotspot & 50 GB of Data for $199October 31, 2016 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
Take WiFi with you anywhere with the pocket-sized Karma Go! Karma Go turns a cellular connection into your own personal WiFi signal so you can use your apps and the internet without soaking up your device’s precious data. Plus, with this awesome deal, you get 50 GB of high speed LTE data for the first month, with the option after the first month to renew the 50 GB plan at full price, or downgrade to pay as you go data options.
- Create your own personal WiFi connection w/ 50 GB of data for the first month
- Share your connection or create your own private network
- Take Karma Go anywhere by just sticking it in your pocket
- Connect all of your WiFi-enabled devices, from Roku & Nest, to printers & smartwatches
Details & Requirements
- 4G LTE with fallback to CDMA (3G) on Sprint
- Download speed: 6-8 Mbps with peaks up to 25 Mbps
- Upload speed: 2-3 Mbps
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless networking
- Supports up to 8 simultaneous connections
- Maximum speed: 54 Mbps
- Battery life: 6 hours
- Standby time: 220 hours
- After first month, you may choose to continue to pay $150/month for 50 GB of data through the end of the year (in January, $150/month will only buy 25 GB), or you may opt to downgrade to the pay as you go data options.
- Coverage in over 460 US cities. To view the map, click here
- Free app available in the App Store and Google Play Store
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Fusioo Lifetime Deal for $69 Fusioo is a comprehensive workspace that allows you to create a custom online database to manage everything that’s important to your business from one place. Build your own workspace with powerful custom reports, automated workflows, and precise security permissions Alternative to: Airtable Collaborate with clients in one space with discussions, […]read more
Ligna Lifetime Deal for $69 Ligna is a complete sales and marketing platform with every feature you need to close clients, manage content, oversee projects, and track every detail. Automate follow up, close clients, and easily collaborate with team members Alternative to: HighLevel Use built-in tools like CMS and automated social publishing to build and […]read more