Pokémon Go: Beginner’s Guide to Pokemon Go Gameplay for $19November 1, 2016 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
If you didn’t pick Pikachu at the start of Pokemon Go, you’re already in need of help. If you did? Good for you, you still need help because the game is massive and full of players who are already way better than you. This course will give you tips to go from Ash-being-ruthlessly-attacked-by-Spearows to Pokemon Master in this worldwide mobile game phenomenon.
- Access 30 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Find & catch your first Pokemon
- Understand the Pokemon Go map
- Level up your character & power up your Pokemon
- Collect items at PokeStops
- Train your Pokemon at Gyms
- Claim a Gym for your own team
- Battle other users’ Pokemon & win
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
Phil Ebiner’s passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 200,000 students have taken his online courses. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he has shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Fusioo Lifetime Deal for $69 Fusioo is a comprehensive workspace that allows you to create a custom online database to manage everything that’s important to your business from one place. Build your own workspace with powerful custom reports, automated workflows, and precise security permissions Alternative to: Airtable Collaborate with clients in one space with discussions, […]read more
Ligna Lifetime Deal for $69 Ligna is a complete sales and marketing platform with every feature you need to close clients, manage content, oversee projects, and track every detail. Automate follow up, close clients, and easily collaborate with team members Alternative to: HighLevel Use built-in tools like CMS and automated social publishing to build and […]read more