Virtual Reality Box Headset for $18November 1, 2016 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
The world is a pretty cool, visually stimulating place, but it’s a whole lot cooler and more visually stimulating when you slip on the VR Box Headset. Just put your smartphone into the 3D glasses, and experience a massive, 3D world beyond the room you’re in. Designed with high quality ABS and 42mm diameter spherical resin lens material, this headset won’t fatigue your eyes like other headsets do, giving you an optimal virtual reality experience.
- Superb 3D picture is compatible w/ most smartphones so you can just plug in & go
- Optical Axis Sliding Control adjusts pupil distance & sight distance to provide a satisfying experience for all
- T-shaped strap adjusts to fit everybody comfortably
- High-quality lens technology keeps images pure & distortion-free
Details & Requirements
- 1000″ of virtual screen
- Dimensions: 2.4″ x .4″ x 2″
- Weight: 1.1 lb
- VR Box Headset
- Compatible w/ all smartphones w/ 4.7″-6″ displays
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Lifetime Deal to Nifty for $49 NiftyPM is a remote collaboration hub designed to help you manage projects, goals, files, and teams, all in one place. Automate client reporting as project tasks are completed, and customize each project dashboard to fit your workflow Alternative to: Asana and Basecamp Engage in real-time discussions with project members, […]read more
Lifetime Deal to SubHub for $99 SubHub is a platform that enables users to build, host, and manage membership and subscription sites, including content and payment. Create multiple membership levels, enabling different groups to securely log in and see the content they’ve purchased Alternative to: MemberPress, Wild Apricot Offer annual, monthly, and recurring subscription plans […]read more