M3D Printer & 4 Reels of Filament Bundle for $399November 2, 2016 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
We’ve all dreamt of owning our own 3D printer. Whether your dreams spur from work or play, M3D has finally made it all possible. This affordable, high quality printer is the result 12,000 backers on Kickstarter, and is meticulously designed to make the process easy. Read on to view the impressive list of features.
- Micro motion sensor chip allows for intelligent positioning feedback for precision
- Carbon fiber rods provide for a sturdy & lightweight build
- Aerospace-grade ceramic heater system allows for rapid & precise heating
- Maintenance-free printing ensures reliable prints w/ multi-calibration system
- Filament compartment allows easy replacement
Details & Requirements
- Supports many different materials: ABS, PLA, nylon, professional, chameleon
- 50-350 micron layer resolution
- 15 micron X & Y positioning accuracy
- Filament: standard 1.75mm. 1/2lb rolls fit within print bed and allow you to try a variety of materials and colors for less! Standard filament rolls also supported.
- Print height: 116mm (4.6″)
- Base Print Area: 109mm x 113mm
- Print Area Above 74mm: 91mm x 84mm
- Removable Print Bed Size: 128x128mm
- Printer Dimensions: It’s a cube, 7.3 in (185 mm) per side.
- Printer weight: 1kg (2.2 lb)
- Package weight: 2kg – 2.7kg (4.4 lb – 6 lb)
- USB Compatible
- M3D software for an effortless, plug-and-play experience
- 3D printer
- 1 reel of filament, 4 additional reels of filament (Black, White, Silver & Clear 3D Ink)
- File Types Supported: .stl, .obj
- Compatible w/ Mac & PC
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Robomotion RPA Lifetime Deal for $79 Robomotion is a robotic process automation tool that can automate web and desktop applications to streamline your workflow. Automate web or desktop applications that don’t have an API with cross-platform robots that work on Mac, Linux, and Windows Alternative to: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism Set up RPAs […]read more
Header bidding is increasing in popularity rapidly. Publishers are looking for new ways to increase revenue, and header bidding seems to be the answer. But with increased popularity comes misunderstandings about how header bidder works and how publishers can maximise yield using this technology. Here are some things that every publisher should know before implementing […]read more