2017 IT Security & Ethical Hacking Certification Training for $29November 10, 2016 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
Ethical hacking is an ever-changing business, and if you want to make it in this lucrative career, you need to be up on the most recent tools and certifications. This exclusive bundle teaches foundational and advanced principles for securing IT networks, identifying and managing security risks, and plugging holes in IT networks before black hat hackers find them. More importantly, however, it contains all the information you need to pass the CompTIA Security+, CCNA Security, and CEHv9 Ethical Hacker certification exams for 2017. Whether you’re looking to start a new career in ethical hacking, or you want to freshen your skills, this course has something for everyone.
- Access over 35 hours of training 24/7
- Discuss cryptology, identity management & access control, & more
- Learn how to mitigate network attacks & vulnerabilities
- Explore the necessary technical skills to engineer & design secure solutions across advanced enterprise environments
- Use labs, games, & activities to verify your progress
- Study for the 2017 CompTIA Security+, CEHv9, & CCNA Security certification exams w/ printable study guides
Note: exam fees not included
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: 12 months
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Exam fees not included
- Visit www.vue.com and www.prometric.com for information on scheduling your exams at thousands of worldwide locations.
- Internet required
LearnSmart has served the technology community with high-quality certification and skills training since 1997. LearnSmart has grown rapidly as a leading provider for individuals and corporations, serving clients from a broad range of Fortune 500 companies, as well as universities, government institutions and the armed forces. LearnSmart is recognized by Microsoft, Project Management Institute, and CompTIA as a registered partner or authorized training provider.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
When most people think about cyber security, their mind is cast to their laptops and personal computers. They imagine clicking heinous links from an email scammer or downloading a file riddled with viruses. Phones can also be under threat, though. The security vulnerabilities here can be so prevalent that Olympic athletes were advised to use […]read more
Flash Lead Lifetime Deal for $69 Flash Lead Pro is a CRM solution that streamlines internal communication, automates marketing messages, and supports omnichannel conversations to help close more deals. Get real-time monitoring for every step of your pipeline, plus optimize SMS and email marketing with custom automated messages Alternative to: Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zoho Use […]read more