Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): SQL Data Platform for $47December 31, 2016 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Data Platform certification demonstrates that you have the broad set of skills needed to build and administer enterprise-scale data solutions both on premises, or in Cloud environments. This certification will make you eligible for many high-paying database analyst and database designer positions. Through this certification training bundle, you’ll learn all the skills and knowledge you need to pass the five exams (Microsoft 70-461 through Microsoft 70-465) needed to obtain this elite certification.
- Access 5 courses w/ study materials for MCSE SQL Server Certification
- Learn how to build effective enterprise-scale data solutions
- Gain expertise on administering various SQL server databases
- Understand data warehousing & designing database solutions for SQL servers
- Develop the skills you need to earn an industry-leading certification
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: 12 months
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all level
- Internet required
iCollege is a leading international provider of E-Learning courses, learning technologies and development services. iCollege is a collaborative venture between XpertSkills and XpertEase Software. The synergistic result of our joint venture enable us to provide sophisticated, innovative, relevant, flexible and cost-effective learning solutions. Our collective knowledge and experience in education and training provision sets the standard for service delivery in learning solutions. For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Activepieces Lifetime Deal for $59 Activepieces is a no-code tool designed to help you automate marketing, sales, customer service, and internal processes. Create automations for marketing, sales, customer support, and internal operations using 100+ apps and pre-built templates Take advantage of the ChatGPT integration to scale your SEO and social media content, as well as […]read more