VMware vSphere 5.5 Course for $29March 8, 2017 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
Server virtualization is an increasingly popular method employed in enterprise environments to improve performance, availability, and efficiency from server infrastructure and applications. VMware vSphere is an especially useful tool, providing an outstanding foundation for any cloud computing environment. Due to its popularity, administrators are constantly in demand, and this course will take you from the very basics of installation and configuration to more advanced management techniques of vSphere 5.5, the most up to date virtualization platform on the market.
- Access 7 complete units of study 24/7
- Work through some of the foundation elements of VM & VMware
- Understand more about server virtualization & the various forms of data storage available
- Install & use ESX & ESXi & recognize the steps needed to join an active directory domain
- Learn how to configure virtual machines & work w/ VM files
- Introduce yourself to the Vcenter server, including its architecture
- Discover how to manage a virtual world, from creating & configuring alarms to creating resource pools & configuring the VMware converter
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: 1 year
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Limit: 1 for you, unlimited as gifts
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days of redemption
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat
- No software included
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. For more information, click here.
- Windows 7, 8
- Mac OS X
- Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Google Chrome
- Safari 6 or later
- Mozilla Firefox
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world. The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialize in their own aspects of combining education with technology. e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an e-Learning format. For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Robomotion RPA Lifetime Deal for $79 Robomotion is a robotic process automation tool that can automate web and desktop applications to streamline your workflow. Automate web or desktop applications that don’t have an API with cross-platform robots that work on Mac, Linux, and Windows Alternative to: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism Set up RPAs […]read more
Header bidding is increasing in popularity rapidly. Publishers are looking for new ways to increase revenue, and header bidding seems to be the answer. But with increased popularity comes misunderstandings about how header bidder works and how publishers can maximise yield using this technology. Here are some things that every publisher should know before implementing […]read more