Master Android Marshmallow App Development Using Java for $29April 13, 2017 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
Be a part of the next generation of Android by mastering Marshmallow development from the ground up. Whether you’re a beginner or a veteran looking to update your skills, this course is designed to help you succeed in working with this newly enhanced technology. Follow step-by-step as you build your own apps, beginning with simple apps like a calculator, a top-10 daily apps display, and even your own Youtube video player. With new content added weekly, this is more than a course, this is a lifetime of learning.
- Learn the skills needed for a career developing Android apps w/ 282 lectures & 57 hours of content
- Follow step-by-step how Android applications are built
- Learn to code more efficiently by learning the best tools & practices
- Understand how to program w/ Java
- Easily navigate Android Studio, the most current & up-to-date tool for Android development
- Cover Android Lollipop features like Material Design (for fantastic graphics and interfaces) & AppCompat (to ensure your app works with older versions of Android)
- Take advantage of the all newly enhanced notification functionality
- Implement background tasks w/ the new job schedule API
- Implement the new Marshmallow camera functionality
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Android device not required; the course covers how to use an Android Virtual device if needed
Tim Buchalka is an Android app and games developer, and teacher with 30 years of development experience! He spent years as a contract software developer working for government departments, and large prestigious companies like Saab, Mitsubishi, and Fujitsu (to name just a few) in a developer/team lead developer capacity. He is skilled in many development languages including Java, C++, C#, and Objective-C, to name a few. For the past 10 years, he has been self employed, and now focuses exclusively on teaching others how to develop apps for an Android platform.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Lifetime Deal to CivicFeed for $49 CivicFeed is a media monitoring platform that helps you track your brand and develop more effective digital marketing. Lifetime access to CivicFeed’s Individual Plan You must redeem your code(s) by Oct 1, 2019 Geo & Data Source Filters Dashboard Boolean Searches Email & Slack Alerts Mobile App News […]read more
If you’re like me and you need to quickly create professional and awesome videos on the go then you need to use invideo.io One of the main advantages of using INVIDEO.IO vs your traditional PC or MacOS applications is that it’s web-based. That means you can work on your videos no matter where you are […]read more