Human Resources Level 2 Diploma for $29May 3, 2017 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
If there’s one department that is an absolute essential across all industries, it’s human resources. HR departments are responsible for hiring, overseeing benefits and vacation, mediating employee disputes, and so much more. They’re imperative to ensuring a company operates smoothly. Over this extensive course, approved by the Independent Vocational Course Appraisal Service, you’ll master the fundamentals of HR, and hone your resume to score an exciting, important job in any industry.
- Access 20 units of study & approximately 15 hours of content 24/7
- Learn human resources’ purpose & the pros & cons of HR outsourcing & in-house management
- Understand interview techniques, preparation, & the legal responsibilities when interviewing candidates
- Discover how to prepare new employees, including training, documentation, & induction
- Explore contracts, documents & important procedures
- Gain insight into corporate social responsibility
- Effectively manage relationships in the workplace
- Learn how to implement compensation, leave, & benefits
- Understand how to deal w/ workplace violence, discrimination, & bullying
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: 12 months
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Limit: 1 for you, unlimited as gifts
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days of redemption
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat
- No software included
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. For more information, click here.
- Windows 7, 8
- Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Google Chrome
- Safari 6 or later
- Mozilla Firefox
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world. The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialize in their own aspects of combining education with technology. e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an e-Learning format. For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Robomotion RPA Lifetime Deal for $79 Robomotion is a robotic process automation tool that can automate web and desktop applications to streamline your workflow. Automate web or desktop applications that don’t have an API with cross-platform robots that work on Mac, Linux, and Windows Alternative to: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism Set up RPAs […]read more
Header bidding is increasing in popularity rapidly. Publishers are looking for new ways to increase revenue, and header bidding seems to be the answer. But with increased popularity comes misunderstandings about how header bidder works and how publishers can maximise yield using this technology. Here are some things that every publisher should know before implementing […]read more