Video Course Bundle: Learn How to Build & Market iOS, Android and Web Applications – 95% off!May 4, 2017 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
NOW ON: Video Course Bundle: Learn How to Build & Market iOS, Android and Web Applications – 95% off!
Expires: May 10, 2017, 11:59 pm EST
Looking to make and market your very own websites and mobile apps? Then look no further! This powerful Mighty Deal is bursting at the seams with 4 info-packed courses to teach you how to build your own websites and mobile apps for iOS 10 and Android N. Plus, you’ll even get the lowdown on how best to market yourself and your products to grow your business. These course are taught by the well known instructors, Rob Percival and Daragh Walsh.
- 4 complete developer courses in 1 super discounted bundle.
- 100+ hours of on-demand video.
- 300+ detailed articles.
- Develop and market your own websites, apps and more.
- Learn at your own pace!
Bundle includes the following courses:
The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0
- Build 25 websites and real mobile apps.
- Build responsive sites with iQuery PHP 7, MySQL 5 and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Configure APIs to connect with Google Maps and Facebook.
- Use WordPress to develop blogs and eCommerce sites.
The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course
- Build 21 real, usable iOS apps.
- Create iOS apps like Uber, Instagram and Flappy Bird.
- Learn how to harness Xcode and Swift 3 to build powerful iOS apps.
- Go from amateur to iOS 10 app-building veteran in just 6 weeks.
- Work with variables, arrays, Tables, Loops, Navigation, Storage and Live Content.
The Complete Android N Developer Course
- Develop real Android 7 Nougat apps.
- Create your very own Uber, Whatsapp and Instagram app clones.
- Learn about App Permissions and Android Pay.
- Understand the Google Play app submission process.
- Dive into effectively marketing your app.
The Complete Digital Marketing Course
- Master online digital marketing with 12 powerful courses in 1.
- Digest the fundamentals of marketing your online product.
- Harness the power of SEO and Email Marketing.
- Build your own Website in a mere hour with WordPress.
- Social Media Marketing rundown – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Grow your business with Google AdWords and Analytics.
About the instructors:
With a degree in Mathematics from Cambridge University, instructor Rob Percival has been building websites for friends and family for years. Passionate about teaching kids to code, he runs Code School in Cambridge, as well as the popular web hosting and design service Eco Web Hosting.
Daragh Walsh is a marketer & teacher with 90,000+ students and more than 9,000 top-rated reviews. He delivered (and continue to deliver) to hundreds of clients like Amazon, Hertz & CallawayGolf.
Normally this incredibly resourceful bundle sells for $800 but for a limited time only, you can get all 4 on-demand courses for just $39! That’s a huge savings of 95% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to get learning today!
- After completing your purchase, you will receive 4 coupon codes (one for each course) to register at the Udemy website, to gain access to all 4 courses.
- You will receive lifetime access to watch and re-watch the videos in this course as often as you like. Access cannot be shared.
- These are streaming videos, which require an Internet connection. You can also download the videos on iOS or Android using the Udemy app.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Fusioo Lifetime Deal for $69 Fusioo is a comprehensive workspace that allows you to create a custom online database to manage everything that’s important to your business from one place. Build your own workspace with powerful custom reports, automated workflows, and precise security permissions Alternative to: Airtable Collaborate with clients in one space with discussions, […]read more
Ligna Lifetime Deal for $69 Ligna is a complete sales and marketing platform with every feature you need to close clients, manage content, oversee projects, and track every detail. Automate follow up, close clients, and easily collaborate with team members Alternative to: HighLevel Use built-in tools like CMS and automated social publishing to build and […]read more