48 Hours Only: Learn SWIFT iOS App Programming (Beginner/Intermediate) – only $17!May 22, 2017 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
NOW ON: 48 Hours Only: Learn SWIFT iOS App Programming (Beginner/Intermediate) – only $17!
Expires: May 24, 2017, 1:59 am EST
Have a great idea for an app but don’t have the foggiest notion how to start? No worries, you’re halfway there already! This Mighty Deal from Appcoda offers you a big discount on beginner and intermediate eBooks that will teach you beginning iOS10 programming with Swift! Fully updated for Xcode 8, Swift 3 and iOS 10.3, you’ll learn to build real usable apps from scratch thanks to all sorts of hands-on exercises and projects. PLUS you’ll get 1 year of free updates, which includes the updated eBooks for iOS 11.
iOS Programming with Swift eBook Highlights:
- Create real-world apps for iOS10 (including the updated eBooks once iOS is released).
- Learn to code in Swift, no experience necessary.
- Complete hands-on exercises and projects.
- Full source code for reference.
- Master app development features including: blur effects, maps, accessing photo.
- Library and camera, search bar integration, creating notifications, 3D Touch, social sharing and tons more.
- The package of the Beginner + Intermediate eBooks also includes 4 Premium App Templates in PSD/Sketch.
You can also get yourself the Intermediate iOS Programming with Swift eBook!
Intermediate Swift eBook Highlights:
- Aimed at developers with some experience using Swift.
- Uses a problem-solution approach to further master Swift.
- Covers new APIs for iOS 8, 9 and 10.
- 30+ Xcode projects to work with.
- App features you’ll learn include: displaying banner ads, building a full-screen camera and barcode scanner, parsing JSON and XML and more!
“The book is well written, concise, with excellent example code and real world examples. It’s really helped me get my first App on the App store, and given me many ideas on further enhancements and updates. I also use it as a reference guide ongoing as well with the language, and the updates produced as Swift and iOS change are much gratefully received.” – David Greenfield, creator of ThreadABead
“Great book! It takes you from beginner to pro with great explanations.” – Antoine Bellanger, creator of What am I flying on
“The book is really good. I was taking other courses of Swift from Udemy and the instructor did not have much background as a developer. In your case, I know you have a good background as a developer. By the way you explain the things.” – Carlos Aguilar, creator of Roomhints Interior Design Ideas
“This is an awesome book for someone with little experience in developing apps in Xcode. It is a step by step process in building an actual app. It is guided by awesome examples and illustrations. A must buy if you want to get your hands wet. Not meant for quick money makers!” – Michael Caffin, Didactic Studios
Normally, each of these eBooks sells for $49, but for 48 hours only, you can get your hands on either the Beginning or Intermediate iOS Programming with Swift eBook for just $17! That’s a savings of 65% off the regular price! (The deal price will then increase to $29).
Or if you’re really bent on learning everything you can about Swift programming, go ahead and get BOTH books + 4 Premium App Templates in PSD/Sketch format, for 48 HOURS ONLY for just $27! That’s a 72% savings off the regular price. (The deal price will then increase to $49).
Click the BUY NOW button, choose your eBook and start learning today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- You will receive the e-book in PDF, epub and mobi formats and can be read on any tablet, computer or Kindle.
- Includes 1 year of free updates!
- Sold on a per user basis. The files cannot be shared or redistributed.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Lifetime Deal to CivicFeed for $49 CivicFeed is a media monitoring platform that helps you track your brand and develop more effective digital marketing. Lifetime access to CivicFeed’s Individual Plan You must redeem your code(s) by Oct 1, 2019 Geo & Data Source Filters Dashboard Boolean Searches Email & Slack Alerts Mobile App News […]read more
If you’re like me and you need to quickly create professional and awesome videos on the go then you need to use invideo.io One of the main advantages of using INVIDEO.IO vs your traditional PC or MacOS applications is that it’s web-based. That means you can work on your videos no matter where you are […]read more