Introduction to SQL Training Course for $15June 23, 2017 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
The digital world and business world are one in the same these days, and SQL is quickly becoming an essential tool for day-to-day operations. Learn to extract and manipulate data using SQL, so you can easily report and answer important questions as efficiently and accurately as possible. This course is packed with readings, trainer presentations, and exercises for mastering this essential language, from basic database concepts to advanced queries.
- Dive into the history of SQL & understand database fundamentals
- Utilize SQL to build applications or generate business reports
- Apply SQL to all major databases
- Study potential differences between databases
- Understand how relational databases work
- Learn to write queries for extracting data from multiple tables
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all level
- Internet required
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Superdense Lifetime Deal for $49 Superdense is a bookmark manager that organizes your favorite links on one compact, personalized homepage. Organize your favorite bookmarks on one homepage across any browser or device Personalize your bookmarks page and invite team members to create their own page Best for Entrepreneur-curious, Marketers, SaaS Alternative to Browser-based bookmark bar, […]read more
SupaPass Premium Website Builder Lifetime Deal for $69 SupaPass lets you build no-code sites to manage digital content, set up paywalls, and grow a community in one place. Launch a sleek, no-code website where superfans can find all your latest digital content Set up paywalls or subscriptions to monetize your content—and keep 100% of all […]read more