Java Game Development: Create a Flappy Bird Clone for $15July 11, 2017 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
The applications of Java are seemingly endless, but one the most popular uses is in game development. Considering that gaming is a billion dollar industry, there’s massive incentive to learn Java game development fundamentals. In this course, you’ll use important Java tools and discuss core game development concepts as you create your very own clone of the hit mobile game, Flappy Bird.
- Access 29 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Java & game development by creating a Flappy Bird clone
- Customize your game & build a framework for more games
- Improve your knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Grasp the fundamental concepts of game programming
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
Stone River eLearning was founded in 2011, and calls itself the Online Technology Bootcamp. It has taught over 250,000 students through its website and reseller partners since its founding, with a focus on developing high quality video training in all areas of the tech field.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Lifetime Deal to erxes for $99 erxes is a complete growth marketing and business management platform that offers a built-in messenger, team inbox, knowledge base, and more. Merge all your marketing, sales, and customer service tools into a single platform Alternative to: HubSpot Access built-in messenger, team inbox, knowledge base and more, plus manage different […]read more
Lifetime Deal to Peoplebox for $49 Peoplebox is a tool that tracks remote employee performance and engagement, helps you build OKRs, and supports more productive 1:1s. Run engagement surveys to understand team feedback and challenges, plus easily build OKRs to measure outcomes Alternative to: 15Five Use a collaborative editor, continuous performance and productivity check-ins, and […]read more