Weight Loss Course for $34July 11, 2017 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
It seems like everybody has a weight loss plan they’re trying to sell you. Some work, some don’t, but what it comes down to is that everyone’s body is different. This course takes that into account, giving you more general tips and tricks you could try to incorporate into your life to bring your weight to a healthy range and keep it there.
- Learn a balanced diet plan
- Discover the most important elements to a healthy lifestyle
- Explore the different food groups & the impact of each
- Discuss the ins & outs of calories & the importance of exercise
- Understand how to set realistic goals
- Track progress properly & assess it appropriately
- Get tips on how to maintain your weight after reaching your desired goal
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: 1 year
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Training material available in English only
- Internet required
Developed by Tracy Hutchinson, a Certified Natural Health Professional (CNHP), with more than a decade of experience in the health and fitness industry. As a wellness coach, personal trainer, and group exercise instructor, she has helped people transform their lives by transforming their health.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
POSTOPLAN Lifetime Deal for $39 POSTOPLAN is a smart social network marketing platform that allows you to create, schedule, and promote content. Plan, publish, and manage content across social media platforms from one dashboard Alternative to: Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Buffer Communicate with customers across social platforms and messenger apps on the dashboard Best for: […]read more
If you’re looking at creating some awesome looking widget on Android then you may want to look at the tool UCCW (Ultimate custom widget). With UCCW you have full control on the way you want to setup you widget. There are many skins you can choose from or you can even use uzips which are […]read more