4 Beautiful, Handwritten Fonts from Skyla Design – only $15!July 15, 2017 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
NOW ON: 4 Beautiful, Handwritten Fonts from Skyla Design – only $15!
Expires: August 8, 2017, 11:59 pm EST
Are your fonts getting a little tired? Then it’s about time you updated your typeface toolbox! With this fabulous font bundle from Skyla Design, you’ll get 4 gorgeous handwritten fonts for 1 low price! Great for everything from wedding invitations to T-shirts, these titanic typefaces sport all sorts of OpenType features including ligatures, alternates and swashes.
- 4 gorgeous fonts in 1 Mighty Deal.
- Variety of handwritten styles – modern calligraphy, brushed marker, condensed.
- Perfect collection for wedding invitations, logos, prints, signs, posters, T-shirts and more.
- Fonts include variety of OpenType features – ligatures, alternates, uppercase, lowercase, punctuation, swashes and more.
- Speak globally – includes international characters.
Normally this font bundle sells for $35, but for a limited time only, you can get all four typefaces for just $15. That’s a savings of 57% off the regular price. Or pay just $6 more and get the Desktop fonts and the Webfonts for only $21!
Click the BUY NOW button to beef up your typeface toolbox today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- The desktop fonts are delivered in a combination of both .otf and .ttf files and can be installed on both Mac and Windows.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg and .woff formats.
- Licensed for one user only. You may choose multiple licenses in the shopping cart.
- May be used for personal or commercial projects.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Robomotion RPA Lifetime Deal for $79 Robomotion is a robotic process automation tool that can automate web and desktop applications to streamline your workflow. Automate web or desktop applications that don’t have an API with cross-platform robots that work on Mac, Linux, and Windows Alternative to: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism Set up RPAs […]read more
Header bidding is increasing in popularity rapidly. Publishers are looking for new ways to increase revenue, and header bidding seems to be the answer. But with increased popularity comes misunderstandings about how header bidder works and how publishers can maximise yield using this technology. Here are some things that every publisher should know before implementing […]read more