Economics: Game Theory, Competition, Elasticity for $20July 25, 2017 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
Microeconomics is a field packed with everyday applications, from economic to social transactions. This course explores the competitive theories of economics, giving you a crash course in how to think about markets, finance, and the economic drivers that guide all of our decisions.
- Access 42 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Apply Game Theory to decide whether to be adversarial or cooperative in real-life situations
- Determine how best to price products or services you are selling
- Decide the kind of cost structure a firm or enterprise should have, relative to its competitive landscape
- Model demand, supply & the effects of income, government regulations & technology
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Lifetime Deal to erxes for $99 erxes is a complete growth marketing and business management platform that offers a built-in messenger, team inbox, knowledge base, and more. Merge all your marketing, sales, and customer service tools into a single platform Alternative to: HubSpot Access built-in messenger, team inbox, knowledge base and more, plus manage different […]read more
Lifetime Deal to Peoplebox for $49 Peoplebox is a tool that tracks remote employee performance and engagement, helps you build OKRs, and supports more productive 1:1s. Run engagement surveys to understand team feedback and challenges, plus easily build OKRs to measure outcomes Alternative to: 15Five Use a collaborative editor, continuous performance and productivity check-ins, and […]read more