MOTOPRESS: WordPress Visual Builder + 4 Premium Themes – only $11!September 26, 2017 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
NOW ON: MOTOPRESS: WordPress Visual Builder + 4 Premium Themes – only $11!
Expires: October 13, 2017, 11:59 pm EST
Thousands of customers already use WordPress the MotoPress way. MotoPress is a powerful WordPress Page Builder plugin, which makes it possible to create and customize websites for diverse niches, with no coding skills. We’ve prepared a perfect combo of the killer drag-and-drop MotoPress website builder plugin and 4 hand-crafted WordPress themes for different niches to build website pages like a pro.
- Drag-and-drop editing with a variety of flexible built-in content elements (text, image, video, table, slider, gallery and much more).
- Frontend editing that will make your website updates more convenient than the standard WordPress backend editing.
- A diverse set of fully editable predefined layouts and support for Google web fonts.
- Embedded admin emulators to test your websites across different devices with just a click.
- Full row width/height option for modern layouts.
- No-coding style builder, though you still have full access to the CSS.
- Full compatibility with WPML and easily extendable with affordable lightweight addons (e.g. Video Slider, Google Maps, Contact form, Pricing Table etc).
- WooCommerce ready.
- Unlike other WordPress builders, MotoPress Visual Builder plugin won’t leave a shortcode mess in the admin area and will save your content even if the plugin is deactivated
- White Label addon available for purchase (it allows you to re-brand the editor transforming into your custom builder).
- The builder is translated into 20 languages and translation ready!
- For developers, MotoPress Visual Page Builder is a secret weapon to build polished WordPress websites with fewer efforts.
- The bundle comes with 4 professional responsive WordPress themes for different sorts of projects: Emmet – a one-page style business WordPress theme, fully customizable, with a header video support and unlimited features sections; Villagio – property rental WordPress theme (support for instant paid bookings at multiple locations); Oceanica – elegant WordPress hotel theme with a fully functional room reservation system; Nifty Fifty – creative and lightweight photography WordPress theme.
Try the editor in action here.
Emmet – a one-page style business WordPress theme:
The regular price of this amazing bundle for a single website is $249, but for a limited time only, you can get the WordPress Page Builder + 4 Premium Themes (Single License) for only $11! That’s a savings of 96% off the regular price! Or get the deal for Unlimited Websites for only $18 (instead of $535)!
Click the BUY NOW button to choose your desired license and get motoring on a new website today!
- After completing your purchase, you will be provided with a particular link which leads to the MotoPress website where you are able to download the bundle.
- Depending on your purchase, you will receive a single or unlimited website license.
- The plugin and themes in the bundle are WordPress products. MotoPress Visual Builder requires WordPress 3.6+ and PHP 5.3+ while themes require WordPress 4.5+ and PHP 5.3+
- Note: WordPress plugins and themes cannot be installed on WordPress.com hosted websites.
- Support and updates are provided for a term of one year from the time of registering. After one year you may renew your license key at a 50% discount in order to continue receiving support and product updates.
- See all the terms and conditions here.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Robomotion RPA Lifetime Deal for $79 Robomotion is a robotic process automation tool that can automate web and desktop applications to streamline your workflow. Automate web or desktop applications that don’t have an API with cross-platform robots that work on Mac, Linux, and Windows Alternative to: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism Set up RPAs […]read more
Header bidding is increasing in popularity rapidly. Publishers are looking for new ways to increase revenue, and header bidding seems to be the answer. But with increased popularity comes misunderstandings about how header bidder works and how publishers can maximise yield using this technology. Here are some things that every publisher should know before implementing […]read more