100+ Superb Professional Display Fonts – only $27!February 27, 2018 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
NOW ON: 100+ Superb Professional Display Fonts – only $27!
Expires: March 27, 2018, 11:59 pm EST
- 100+ professional display fonts.
- Wide range of styles – from art deco to sans serif.
- Multi-styles – many fonts feature regular, light, bold and more.
- OpenType Features – swashes, alternates, decorative elements, multilingual support.
- Great collection for print projects – titles, book covers, posters, T-shirts, totes, mugs, signs, album covers and more.
Normally, this massive collection sells for $350, but for a limited time only, you can get all 100+ desktop display fonts for just $27! That’s a savings of 92% off the regular price. Or pay just $35 for both the desktop and web fonts!
Click the BUY NOW button to choose your desired version and display even more fonts in your collection today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- The desktop fonts are delivered as .otf files and can be installed on both Mac and Windows.
- In order to access the alternate characters and glyphs for some of these fonts, you will need Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign.
- These fonts can be used for both commercial and personal projects.
- The fonts cannot be re-distributed, resold or used for broadcasting purposes exceeding 50000 views per month.
- Note: The preview images are not included and are for demonstration purposes only.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Advanced Course in Digital Marketing Lifetime Deal for $49 Advanced Course in Digital Marketing is an online program that teaches you the core concepts of a digital marketing strategy, from plan to execution. An in-depth guide to digital marketing developed and led by industry expert Sachin Sadare Access 400+ on-demand video tutorials, plus articles, audio […]read more
One of the biggest threats to modern businesses is cyber-crime, and yet surprisingly, many companies are unprepared. This is because it can be complicated as a business to know what your digital weaknesses are and what gaps exist for cybercriminals to infiltrate. If you’re in a position to boost the security of your IT but […]read more