Open Your Mind and Boost Motivation with the Help of These TipsMarch 23, 2018 / by Marco / Categories : Business, entrepreneur
We often have moments in our life when our challenges seem intractable, we see no ways out, it looks like there is no light at the end of the tunnel and nobody can help us to solve our problems, apart from ourselves. But it is very important not to give up and keep moving forward. There are things that can stimulate us to open our mind. Sometimes it is possible to find inspiration in simple things, like the scent of flowers, the taste of our favorite food or the sound of the rain. Our life is so busy and fast that we just don’t have time to notice many amazing things around us. Have a look at children and old people, how they enjoy some small things we don’t notice. The reason the children are so creative is that they are open to all possibilities and don’t see the boundaries like we, the adults, do.
On the Internet, you can find thousands of tips how to boost motivation and find more sense in life. It is possible to learn and acquire motivation.
How to improve motivation?
- In order to get motivated, you need to know exactly what your goal is. You can set yourself several minor goals and proceed step by step not to get discouraged too much at the very beginning.
- Find your inspiration in people you love and in people that are dear to you, whose opinion about you and your achievements you find valuable. Sometimes other peoples’ opinion plays the crucial role in our accomplishments, as we want to prove the world that we worth something.
- Connect with positive people that look with optimism in the future. Optimism is contagious. An optimistic attitude towards life makes people healthier, happier and more communicative. The scientific studies prove that people with a positive outlook live longer.
- Do things that you enjoy or find some new hobbies to make your life more interesting. Diversify the everyday routine. Watch positive movies. They will cheer you up and demonstrate to you that there is always a way forward in life. Here I would recommend you a comedy “Mein Blind Date mit dem Leben” (2017), a film about a visually impaired young man who realized his dream and acquired a job in a Munich luxury hotel. https://essayvikings.com/college-papers is helpful to compile a list of such positive films.
- Have a look at the motivation tip about how to improve creativity. Overstep the existing boundaries and try to be out of the ordinary. Creative people needn’t reflect on how to increase motivation. They are just busy all the time thinking about the new ideas and the ways of their realization. On the other side, people are the most creative when they are driven by intrinsic motivation. That can be working or studying for the joy of it. Extrinsic motivation does not stimulate creativity. If you work for money, fame, etc., you will never be as creative as you could be if you did that to enjoy the sheer process.
- Read motivational books and listen to the lectures of prominent experts on peoples’ incentives. Such books as Dale Carnegie’s “How to Win Friends & Influence People” or Napoleon Hill’s “Think and Grow Rich” can be very useful. Read motivational quotes and listen to motivational songs.
- Believe in yourself and repeat every day that you can reach your goal. Tell yourself that you will not stop until you put your dream into life. When you have faith, other people will believe in you too.
- Never give up and lose your faith. As Steve Jobs said, “Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith”. If you lose your job, maybe, that is just a beginning of a new stage in your life. Challenges only make us stronger and compel us to improve ourselves.
- Celebrate your small and big achievements, praise yourself more often. Buy yourself a present or organize a long-dreamed trip. Make progress a good habit.
Remember that only highly motivated people are able to move mountains and do the impossible.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Before the coming of internet technology, businesses and customers could only interact on a face to face basis. The internet has changed all that by transforming the entire world into a global village. As a matter of fact, access to the internet was initially regarded as a luxury that could only be afforded by a […]read more
While having bad credit is certainly not the worst scenario in the world, it can come back into your life to haunt you at those important moments that matter the most. You might be trying to finance the purchase of a new car, you might need a business loan, or you may be attempting to […]read more