50 High-Quality, Sports & Lifestyle Stock Photos Ready for Commercial Use – only $9!April 8, 2018 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
NOW ON: 50 High-Quality, Sports & Lifestyle Stock Photos Ready for Commercial Use – only $9!
Expires: April 28, 2018, 11:59 pm EST
Need some great photos for your latest project but don’t want to pay an arm and a leg for the rights? Then you’ll definitely want to snag this Mighty Deal before it’s gone! The Sports & Lifestyle Stock Photo Bundle features 50 high-quality, hi-res images of all sorts of sports and lifestyle activities. Best of all, you won’t find any logos anywhere in this set, meaning they are ready to be used for any commercial project you’re working on.
- 50 high-quality sports and lifestyle stock photos.
- High-resolution images – jpeg files.
- All logos removed – from clothes, helmets, bikes etc.
- Wide range of activities – biking, hiking, swimming, skiing, kayaking, shopping, dating, and more.
- Completely safe for full commercial use – includes extended license.
Normally, this collection of images sells for $750 but for a limited time only, you can grab all 50 sports and lifestyle stock photos for only $9! That’s a staggering 99% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW to run with this deal today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- The files are delivered in JPEG format.
- You get a non-exclusive, perpetual license to use the images for any legit purpose, including personal and commercial use for yourself and your clients.
- Files cannot be resold, shared, sublicensed, transferred or redistributed.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Robomotion RPA Lifetime Deal for $79 Robomotion is a robotic process automation tool that can automate web and desktop applications to streamline your workflow. Automate web or desktop applications that don’t have an API with cross-platform robots that work on Mac, Linux, and Windows Alternative to: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism Set up RPAs […]read more
Header bidding is increasing in popularity rapidly. Publishers are looking for new ways to increase revenue, and header bidding seems to be the answer. But with increased popularity comes misunderstandings about how header bidder works and how publishers can maximise yield using this technology. Here are some things that every publisher should know before implementing […]read more