1000 Print-Ready Professional Business Card Templates – only $14!April 14, 2018 / byMarco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
NOW ON: 1000 Print-Ready Professional Business Card Templates – only $14!
Expires: May 15, 2018, 11:59 pm EST
No matter what your client’s profession (athlete, restaurant owner, businessman), this bundle of business card templates from Designshock is sure to please. Packed with 1,000 print-ready business card templates, a few simple edits to the original AI files and you’ll be sending these off to the printer in no time flat.
- 1,000 profession business card templates.
- Print ready – CMYK Color, 300 DPI resolution, 3.5″ x 2.1″// 90 mm x 55 mm.
- Fully customizable – easily edit text, graphics, logos, colors.
- Adobe Illustrator files – labeled layers to easily identify elements.
- Wide variety of styles and themes – sports, music, art, business, food.
Normally, this bundle sells for $19 but for a limited time only, you can get all 1,000 business card templates for just $14. That’s a savings of 26% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to get down to business today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- The templates are all in .ai and .png formats.
- These templates may be used for both commercial and personal purposes, for yourself, or your clients.
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free).
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Lifetime Deal to PassCamp for $39 PassCamp lets you manage your—and your team’s—passwords in an ultra-safe platform. Lifetime access You must redeem your code(s) by July 1, 2019 Up to 10 team members Unlimited number of guests Unlimited secure password storage End-to-end encryption Secure password sharing within your team Secure password sharing with team guests […]read more
Outsourcing IT services is a trend that’s becoming more popular these days. According to a recent survey, more than 53% of organizations prefer outsourcing their IT functions either partially or entirely. Outsourcing it operations is a clever strategy that not only boosts employee performance but also cuts costs significantly. If you’re thinking of outsourcing your […]read more