COGZ Board Game for $33June 21, 2018 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
COGZ is a mad scientist strategy board game set in the steampunk era, where someone has broken the mad professor’s chromatic cogtraption. You are a cogineer trying to repair the broken contraption before the professor returns, but all the other players are pesky cogineers who think they can defeat you. It’s time to prove you’re the real genius!
7.1/10 Stars, Board Game Geek
- Both kids & adults can play & learn new skills & strategies as they progress
- The more you play, the better your pattern matching, planning, & strategy will become
- The broken cogtraption is constructed from Cog Tiles & provides infinite variations
- Optimized to be accessible to common color blind limitations
Details & Requirements
- Players: 2-6
- Playing time: 30 minutes
- Ages 8+
- Everything needed to play the game
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Lifetime Deal to erxes for $99 erxes is a complete growth marketing and business management platform that offers a built-in messenger, team inbox, knowledge base, and more. Merge all your marketing, sales, and customer service tools into a single platform Alternative to: HubSpot Access built-in messenger, team inbox, knowledge base and more, plus manage different […]read more
Lifetime Deal to Peoplebox for $49 Peoplebox is a tool that tracks remote employee performance and engagement, helps you build OKRs, and supports more productive 1:1s. Run engagement surveys to understand team feedback and challenges, plus easily build OKRs to measure outcomes Alternative to: 15Five Use a collaborative editor, continuous performance and productivity check-ins, and […]read more