Comprehensive macOS Development for $15June 21, 2018 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
Welcome to the world’s most comprehensive course on macOS development! In this course you’ll learn basic and advanced macOS development skills by building a polished full stack and fully functional weather widget app, as well as a clone of Slack. You’ll start from the ground up and learn everything you need to know from UI design to front-end and back-end development.
- Access 61 lectures & 16.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand basic & advanced macOS programming algorithms
- Work fluently w/ macOS
- Apply to junior macOS development jobs
- Submit apps to the Apple App Store
- Work as a macOS contractor
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels, but basic knowledge of Swift and Xcode is assumed
- Internet required
Mark Price is a veteran mobile developer, having built over 57 mobile apps for iOS and Android. He owned two tech consulting companies that were highly successful. He has worked on Call of Duty and other top titles and companies, such as Logitech, Yellow Pages, the LDS Church, Cookie Dough Bites, and many more.
He spends most of his days now as a professional engineering instructor – changing the lives of students throughout the world – going from being broke to making up to 85k+ a year within 6 months.
His passion is helping people reveal hidden talents and guide them into the world of startups and programming.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Robomotion RPA Lifetime Deal for $79 Robomotion is a robotic process automation tool that can automate web and desktop applications to streamline your workflow. Automate web or desktop applications that don’t have an API with cross-platform robots that work on Mac, Linux, and Windows Alternative to: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism Set up RPAs […]read more
Header bidding is increasing in popularity rapidly. Publishers are looking for new ways to increase revenue, and header bidding seems to be the answer. But with increased popularity comes misunderstandings about how header bidder works and how publishers can maximise yield using this technology. Here are some things that every publisher should know before implementing […]read more