The Complete Android O Developer Course: Build 23 Apps for $14June 21, 2018 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
Get up to speed with the newest updates in Android development with the web’s top instructor, Rob Percival! The Complete Android O Developer Course will help beginners start building their own Android apps from scratch using the newest techniques released in Android O. From development and design to security and storage, this massive course leaves no stone unturned.
- Access 88 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to build & design secure Android apps avoiding Android Vulnerabilities
- Work w/ Android layout tools to design attractive & responsive layouts
- Use SQLite as local database storage & MySQL as remote database storage
- Build apps w/ a real-time database using Firebase
- Create clones of real world apps & online games like Twitter, Tic Tace Toe and Find My Phone
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
Rob Percival is a self-described coding geek and heads the popular Web hosting and design service Eco Web Hosting. He is passionate about passing on his knowledge to eager students, which has led him to run Code School in Cambridge, England every summer. Additionally, he is an influential online instructor and looks to guide students through tutorials such as those in this course.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
If you’re looking at creating some awesome looking widget on Android then you may want to look at the tool UCCW (Ultimate custom widget). With UCCW you have full control on the way you want to setup you widget. There are many skins you can choose from or you can even use uzips which are […]read more
Warm Welcome Lifetime Deal for $69 Warm Welcome lets you leverage personal video with business cards, site bubbles, and emails to build trust with your audience. Grab people’s attention with video business cards and site bubbles, then they can directly reply to start useful conversations Alternative to: BombBomb and VideoAsk Use personal video emails to […]read more