Android Development Bundle, Over 125 Hours of Online Courses – only $19!August 22, 2018 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
NOW ON: Android Development Bundle, Over 125 Hours of Online Courses – only $19!
Expires: August 28, 2018, 11:59 pm EST
When it comes to coding, mobile is where it’s at today. Everyone and their mother seems to be walking around with smartphones or tablets, so learning how to code for the Android mobile operating system is a big win for programmers! The Android Development Bundle is a robust online course from Academy Hacker that will teach you all you need to know to get started with a career in developing for the Android operating system.
- 18 courses, 141 hours of online content.
- Lifetime access to all courses.
- Learn at your own pace.
- “Awesome class, the instructor does a great way of going through the material and properly explaining and demonstrating the lesson. A++” – Mirko
- “Great Course!! I have gained some real time experience through this course. Creating both Android and IOS mobile applications is fun and the best part is sharing the same code for both platforms. A great course for beginners to get their feet wet in Xamarin.” – Krishna
Normally this course bundle sells for $199, but for a limited time only, you can purchase the Android Development Bundle for just $19. That’s a 90% savings off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to start developing today!
- You’ll receive a coupon code after completing your purchase, to register at the AcademyHacker website for lifetime access.
- All videos are streamable downloads and require an Internet connection for viewing. They are not downloadable.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Robomotion RPA Lifetime Deal for $79 Robomotion is a robotic process automation tool that can automate web and desktop applications to streamline your workflow. Automate web or desktop applications that don’t have an API with cross-platform robots that work on Mac, Linux, and Windows Alternative to: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism Set up RPAs […]read more
Header bidding is increasing in popularity rapidly. Publishers are looking for new ways to increase revenue, and header bidding seems to be the answer. But with increased popularity comes misunderstandings about how header bidder works and how publishers can maximise yield using this technology. Here are some things that every publisher should know before implementing […]read more