Lightmatter: First-Person Sci-Fi Puzzle Game for $15March 19, 2020 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
Enjoy the collaboration of a mind-blogging sci-fi backstory and a puzzle game with Lightmatter — a first-person game where shadows kill you. Watch your step or be swallowed by the darkness!
Immerse yourself in a mysterious experimental facility made by a mad inventor who has created the ultimate power source called Lightmatter. Carefully explore the premises as you solve challenging puzzles that require mastering different light sources to survive. Go through unending tunnels and rooms and witness mind-bending technological wonders until you finally discover the mad scientist’s hidden plot. This game will test your creativity as well as knowledge with angles and logic. Be reckless and watch yourself killed by the shadows!
Reviews & Awards
- Metacritic: #12 Best PC Game of 2020
- Tencent GWB Game Awards 2019: Semi Finalist
- Game Connection Paris 2019: Best PC Game Nominee
- Indiecade Europe 2018: Presenter & Nominee
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 4170 / AMD A8-7600
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660/ AMD R9 270
- Storage: 6GB available space
- Developer: Tunnel Vision Games
- Publisher: Aspyr
- English (interface, full audio, subtitles)
- Danish (interface, full audio, subtitles)
- French (interface, subtitles)
- Italian (interface, subtitles)
- German (interface, subtitles)
- Spanish – Spain (interface, subtitles)
- Japanese (interface, subtitles)
- Russia (interface, subtitles)
- Simplified Chinese (interface, subtitles)
- Portuguese – Brazil (interface, subtitles)
- Genre: adventure, indie
- Rating: E10+
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop
- Software version: 1.09
- Updates included
About the Developer
Tunnel Vision Games is a Danish indie game company that aims to develop top-quality indie game experiences. Founded by five Medialogy students from Aalborg University in 2013, the dream is to create unique and fun games that challenge players to think in new and novel ways.
Aspyr Media, Inc. is an American video game developer and publisher founded by Michael Rogers and Ted Staloch in Austin, Texas. Originally founded to bring top gaming titles to Mac OS, the company, since 2005, has become a publisher and developer of entertainment for multiple gaming platforms.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Lifetime Deal to erxes for $99 erxes is a complete growth marketing and business management platform that offers a built-in messenger, team inbox, knowledge base, and more. Merge all your marketing, sales, and customer service tools into a single platform Alternative to: HubSpot Access built-in messenger, team inbox, knowledge base and more, plus manage different […]read more
Lifetime Deal to Peoplebox for $49 Peoplebox is a tool that tracks remote employee performance and engagement, helps you build OKRs, and supports more productive 1:1s. Run engagement surveys to understand team feedback and challenges, plus easily build OKRs to measure outcomes Alternative to: 15Five Use a collaborative editor, continuous performance and productivity check-ins, and […]read more