Redigrill Smoke-Less Infrared Indoor Grill for $116April 22, 2020 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
Grill year-round within the comfort of your own home. The indoor Smoke-less Redigrill uses infrared heating technology that can heat up to searing temperatures of 446°F. The internal heating elements are designed for 80% less smoke. A healthier and convenient alternative, Redigrill reduces exposure to toxic chemicals in charcoal grills. It also features steakhouse quality grill marks, giving you the feel of searing your meats and veggies like a pro. Easy to clean, the grill plate and drip tray are removable and dishwasher safe.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Advanced infrared heating technology heats up to searing temperatures of 446°F within minutes
- 80% less smoke when compared w/ traditional grills
- Creates perfect steakhouse diamond grill marks
- Designed w/ North American ETL safety certification, built-in overheat protection & charcoal-free
“Works great as an indoor grill. Cooks just about everything perfectly if you are trying to simulate a gas grill. Cooking surface and drip tray clean up easy in the sink or dishwasher.” – Christopher W.
- Color: black
- Materials: aluminum w/ non-stick coating
- Product dimensions: 19.5″ x 13.5″ x 7″
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Rated power: 1660W
- Input: 120V~60Hz
- Searing temp: 446°F
- Removable drip tray & grill plate
- Manufacturer’s 2-year warranty if product is registered with Tenergy Life
- Redigrill Smoke-Less Infrared Indoor Grill
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Robomotion RPA Lifetime Deal for $79 Robomotion is a robotic process automation tool that can automate web and desktop applications to streamline your workflow. Automate web or desktop applications that don’t have an API with cross-platform robots that work on Mac, Linux, and Windows Alternative to: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism Set up RPAs […]read more
Header bidding is increasing in popularity rapidly. Publishers are looking for new ways to increase revenue, and header bidding seems to be the answer. But with increased popularity comes misunderstandings about how header bidder works and how publishers can maximise yield using this technology. Here are some things that every publisher should know before implementing […]read more