FREE: Photography Diploma 4-Week Course for $0April 25, 2020 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
Would you believe that 1.2 trillion photos are taken every year? That’s more photos then were taken in the entire 20th century! And that number is growing year on year. With so many photos out there every day, how will you make yours stand out? Whether photography is your hobby, your career or simply something you love doing, this course will help you to see the world as a photographer does! Through 8 interactive lessons, assignments and photo reviews, you will develop your photography skills in no time at all. All you need is a device capable of capturing photos and you can get started!
Rated as “Great” from 2,186 reviews on Trustpilot
- Access 8 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Get familiar w/ your camera, how it works & get started
- Understand camera terminology & modes
- Explore different lens types & understand focal length
- Understanding basic composition & ideas on what to look out for
- Know what shutter speeds are & how to use them creatively to capture motion
- Use apertures effectively to create depth
- Understand how ISO works & its important role in lower-light and high-speed photography
- Explore White Balance
- Learn about good exposure & the light meter
- Take full creative & technical control as a newbie photographer
“This photography course has given me insights into how to develop my skills as a professional photographer. Today, I am more confident about my abilities and sincerely hope that I can have a successful career in this field.” – Jessica B.
- Length of time users can access this course: 4 weeks
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- European Qualification Framework Equivalent to an Associate Degree
- Any device with basic specifications
William Eames obtained a B.A honors degree in Photography from IADT Dun Laoghaire, Dublin in 2009. In 2015, he furthered his qualifications by obtaining an MFA honors degree from the University of Ulster.
Shaw Academy’s mission is to change billions of lives by providing great education, accessibly and affordably, to everyone. To reskill and upskill the world. To make continuous learning a part of life. To make personalized education accessible to all. Shaw focuses on live education because it is interactive, engaging, always evolving and most importantly, better for learning.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Activepieces Lifetime Deal for $59 Activepieces is a no-code tool designed to help you automate marketing, sales, customer service, and internal processes. Create automations for marketing, sales, customer support, and internal operations using 100+ apps and pre-built templates Take advantage of the ChatGPT integration to scale your SEO and social media content, as well as […]read more