SSEOZI: Your Professional SEO & Web Analyzer Tools with Lifetime Access for $25May 17, 2020 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
Are you an SEO enthusiast looking forward to taking your efficiency to the next level? Looking for new tools that will give you useful information to improve your site and page rankings?
SSEOZI is the professional set of tools for any SEO professional who is seeking to measure & improve site traffic. With SSEOZI you’ll be able to see your rank on Google and Bing with all of your keywords, identify competitors, do a complete website audit, fix SEO issues, and more. Receive special recommendations to make your website faster. Whether you want to know the search terms that bring visitors to your site or the estimates of monthly search volume, you can discover it all with SSEOZI Professional SEO & Web Analyzer Tools.
- Find your current rank on Google & Bing for all of your keywords
- Displays the top search queries that lead visitors to your website, as well as the estimated monthly search volume, CPC, & percentage of your total searches for each query
- Scrapes Alexa to find your current global rank
- Uses Google to find your competitors for a specific keyword
- Displays the estimated monthly search volume, CPC, & market value for unlimited keywords
- Finds the most common words or phrases on your webpage
- Calculates the total number of pages that Google & Bing have indexed for your site
- Runs a speed test on your website & provides a score, along w/ PageSpeed recommendations from Google
- Any web browser
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Max number of devices: 1
- Access options: desktop
- Updates included
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Robomotion RPA Lifetime Deal for $79 Robomotion is a robotic process automation tool that can automate web and desktop applications to streamline your workflow. Automate web or desktop applications that don’t have an API with cross-platform robots that work on Mac, Linux, and Windows Alternative to: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism Set up RPAs […]read more
Header bidding is increasing in popularity rapidly. Publishers are looking for new ways to increase revenue, and header bidding seems to be the answer. But with increased popularity comes misunderstandings about how header bidder works and how publishers can maximise yield using this technology. Here are some things that every publisher should know before implementing […]read more