Craftsman Creative: 2-Yr Subscription for $99June 1, 2020 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
If you’re creative, driven to do the work and create things that only you can do, you’re in the right place. Clarity, Courses, Coaching. Craftsman Creative provides courses to teach the skills and coaching to get the right creative mindset so that you no longer have to struggle with how to build a successful business. These courses will help you take control of your creative life, whether as a professional or “something on the side” and craft the life you’ve always wanted. On the other hand. coaching helps you narrow in on your strengths, the opportunities in front of you, and the next steps to take on your creative journey. Sign up now and start earning income from doing what you love.
How It Works
Shift Your Mindset
- Get the Craftsman Creative ebook delivered straight to your inbox, filled with principles used by professional creatives to get the mindset that creates success and fulfillment in their creative lives
Level Up Your Skills
- Get unstuck, learn the skills & frameworks of a Craftsman Creative
- Create the work you seek to create & build a resilient, profitable business
- Check courses here
- Narrow in on your strengths, the opportunities in front of you, and the next steps to take on your creative journey
- Discover & identify the greatest need you and your business have at this moment
- Length of time users can access this course: 2 years
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Any device with basic specifications
Daren Smith | Founder of Craftsman Creative Coahing
Daren Smith is a coach for creatives and creates courses to help creatives breakthrough and make the important changes in their lives to get the fulfillment and success that they seek.
He started his first company in 2007 providing post-production sound services to filmmakers in Utah, LA, and the UK, working on productions for CBS Sports, MTV, ITV Global, and The BBC.In 2012 I co-founded Telekinesis Entertainment, a boutique film production company in Provo, Utah. There, he worked as an executive producer and writer, and created award-winning short films, documentaries, web-series, and worked as a co-production company on features and TV shows with the LDS Motion Picture Studios and BYUTV.
He recently made the switch back to freelancing and started DS Media in January of 2018 to be able to work on new projects and make progress on turning his most recent screenplay into a feature film. He then formed the Craftsman Creative in 2019 to serve and help creatives with their craft and their businesses.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Work-related injuries can lower your productivity and put your finances at stake. Thus, when filing for a workers’ compensation claim, it is in your best interest to hire an attorney. Medical reports, insurance forms, and other complicated paperwork can be confusing to comb through and benefit you. An experienced lawyer can help you organize the […]read more
Frase Lifetime Deal for $69 Frase is an AI-powered tool that identifies the questions your audience is asking and creates detailed content briefs for answer-focused, SEO-friendly content. Identify the exact questions your target audience is asking online Alternative to: MarketMuse and Clearscope Generate well-researched content briefs in under 12 seconds, plus use AI optimization to […]read more