Craftsman Creative: 2-Yr Subscription for $99June 1, 2020 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
If you’re creative, driven to do the work and create things that only you can do, you’re in the right place. Clarity, Courses, Coaching. Craftsman Creative provides courses to teach the skills and coaching to get the right creative mindset so that you no longer have to struggle with how to build a successful business. These courses will help you take control of your creative life, whether as a professional or “something on the side” and craft the life you’ve always wanted. On the other hand. coaching helps you narrow in on your strengths, the opportunities in front of you, and the next steps to take on your creative journey. Sign up now and start earning income from doing what you love.
How It Works
Shift Your Mindset
- Get the Craftsman Creative ebook delivered straight to your inbox, filled with principles used by professional creatives to get the mindset that creates success and fulfillment in their creative lives
Level Up Your Skills
- Get unstuck, learn the skills & frameworks of a Craftsman Creative
- Create the work you seek to create & build a resilient, profitable business
- Check courses here
- Narrow in on your strengths, the opportunities in front of you, and the next steps to take on your creative journey
- Discover & identify the greatest need you and your business have at this moment
- Length of time users can access this course: 2 years
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Any device with basic specifications
Daren Smith | Founder of Craftsman Creative Coahing
Daren Smith is a coach for creatives and creates courses to help creatives breakthrough and make the important changes in their lives to get the fulfillment and success that they seek.
He started his first company in 2007 providing post-production sound services to filmmakers in Utah, LA, and the UK, working on productions for CBS Sports, MTV, ITV Global, and The BBC.In 2012 I co-founded Telekinesis Entertainment, a boutique film production company in Provo, Utah. There, he worked as an executive producer and writer, and created award-winning short films, documentaries, web-series, and worked as a co-production company on features and TV shows with the LDS Motion Picture Studios and BYUTV.
He recently made the switch back to freelancing and started DS Media in January of 2018 to be able to work on new projects and make progress on turning his most recent screenplay into a feature film. He then formed the Craftsman Creative in 2019 to serve and help creatives with their craft and their businesses.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
The Eachine EAT08 is the latest, greatest, and cheapest toy from Eachine. It’s a miniature racing car that’s controlled by a 2.4Ghz transmitter. The feature set is pretty much what you’d expect: left and right steering, throttle, and a few buttons that let you change the car’s settings. The EAT08 has a few tricks up […]read more
Keyword Hero Lifetime Deal for $49 Keyword Hero lets you see all of your organic keywords and their specific performance metrics inside your Google Analytics account. Discover the actual organic keywords inside your Google Analytics dashboard Alternative to: SEMrush Measure engagement, conversions, and revenue across organic keyword queries Best for: SEO agencies and marketers that […]read more