Tag Archive: email
Every business keeps evolving. From the initial planning stage to its maturity, business owners will face different sets of opportunities and challenges along the way. If you are running your own business, you need to prepare for all the changes unfolding right before your eyes. The marketing plans of your company will also go through […]read more
Email marketing offers a compelling way to reach your target audience without involving much overhead. It’s one of the existing tools in this day and age that is not often utilized to the full extent. In retrospect, mail retargeting allows you to refocus your brand by directing your business towards your existing and possible prospects. […]read more
Lifetime Deal to Email CopyDyno for $39 Email CopyDyno is an email creation software that helps you write persuasive emails in minutes. Lifetime access to Email CopyDyno You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase All future plan updates Please note: This deal is not stackable GDPR Compliant Only for new Email CopyDyno […]read more
If you’re at all involved in email marketing, you’ve likely heard of MailChimp, the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Businesses big and small use MailChimp to build their brands and engage with audiences online, making it a mainstay in many a marketer’s toolbox. Following along a proven MailChimp expert, you’ll go from beginner to pro in this course as you learn how to optimize email content, build up your lists, and launch campaigns that are designed to succeed.
- Access 29 lectures & 2 hours of instruction
- Enjoy lifetime access to lectures & frequently updated content
- Learn from an expert’s own proven MailChimp strategies
- Discover how to optimize content, build your email lists & A/B split test emails
- Understand your business by evaluating key MailChimp metrics
- Watch the instructor respond to student-asked questions
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Internet required
Justin O’Brien began his path into Entrepreneurship and Marketing as an engineering major. During his spare time in college, he taught himself website coding and SEO (search engine optimization). He would research niche keywords, develop affiliate marketing websites around them, market and then flip them for a profit; this process helped eliminate all his college loans before graduating! Over a decade later, Justin has built, consulted and helped market 500+ businesses! After finishing in the top 8 for the Entrepreneur Magazine Entrepreneur of the Year, Justin launched Coursenvy.com with several engineering and marketing partners to build in-depth courses and share their knowledge with the world!
NOW ON: Take Full Control of Email, Social and SEO with All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform – 87% off!
Expires: February 15, 2018, 11:59 pm EST
No need to spend a fortune hiring a full marketing team to promote your website. Instead, just grab hold of this All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform from Maax Market! Through an easy-to-use interface, you’ll have full control of all your marketing needs from email to social media to SEO! You can even analyze your data in real time.
- Full suite of marketing tools in one user-friendly system.
- Email Marketing – personalize and target emails to your customers based on behavior.
- Social Media – easily align all your social accounts in one easy-to-use CMS.
- SEO Audit – give your site a full SEO audit to improve search rankings.
- Web Analytics – track and analyze your visitors’ behavior and demographics in real time.
Choose from 3 different pricing models that can save you up to 87% off the regular price! All options are for the Lite plan and additionaly come with 5k contacts with all features included.
* 3 Months for only $87 (Regularly $687)
* 6 Months for only $174 (Regularly $1,374)
* 1 Year for only $348 (Regularly $2,748)
Click the BUY NOW button to take control of your marketing efforts today!
- You will receive a coupon code, after completing your purchase, to redeem on the vendor’s website, to obtain the plan you purchased.
- All options are for the Lite plan and also include up to 5,000 contacts.
NOW ON: Bundle of 12 Stunning, Professional Transactional Email Templates – $24!
Expires: July 6, 2017, 11:59 pm EST
Improve your connection with your members by stepping up your email game. With this collection of 12 professional transactional email templates, you can send a variety of email types from abandoned carts to surveys to thank you emails, all in a slick manner. Fully customizable, these templates are responsive and compatible with most email clients today.
- 12 stunning, professional transactional email templates.
- Variety of types: abandoned cart, newsletters, survey, thank you emails and more.
- Fully customizable and easy to edit.
- Templates are delivered in HTML, PSD and SKETCH format and can be uses inside any email marketing platform that has the ability to insert HTML templates. They also work perfectly with MailChimp.
- Compatible with most email clients – Outlook, AOL, Gmail, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, etc.
- Responsive designs – work on all screen sizes.
Normally, this bundle sells for $106, but for a limited time only, you can get all 12 gorgeous professional transactional email templates for just $24! That’s a 77% savings off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to bring your emails to new heights today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- The files are delivered in HTML, PSD and SKETCH formats.
- Cannot be resold, shared, sublicensed, transferred or redistributed.
NOW ON: Bundle of 14 Email Newsletter Templates, MailChimp Compatible – only $24!
Expires: March 21, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
So you’ve always wanted to send out your own email newsletters but never had a good look set up. No problem! This incredible bundle includes 14 professional email newsletter templates,from ZippyPixels, to impress you and your clients. Easily build your perfect email with the simple Drag-n-Drop builder, taking advantage of more than 100+ different reusable modules. MailChimp and Campaign Monitor compatible, there’s no excuse for not improving your client communication today.
- Put together the perfect set of newsletters for yourself or your clients with this fabulous collection of 14 email templates.
- Access to a simple Drag-n-Drop Builder makes your work a breeze.
- Play around with 100+ reusable content blocks to build the perfect communciation.
- Templates cover a variety of themes including: blogging, creative agencies, ecommerce, notifications, photography, corporate and more.
- Already use Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor? Perfect! This bundle of templates supports the powerful email applications.
- With fully layered and organized PSD files, you can easily customize these templates as you need.
- Your purchase of this Mighty Deal gives you life-time access to the user-friendly, online email builder!
- All of these beautiful templates were built on a responsive design, so they won’t just look gorgeous, they’ll look gorgeous on every device!
Click on each image to view the demos.
Normally, this bundle sells for $49, but for a limited time only, you can get all 14 email newsletter templates for only $24! That’s a 51% savings off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to to improve your communications today!
- You will receive a coupon code, after completing your purchase, to redeem on the vendor website, to obtain the bundle and to have access to the Drag-n-Drop Builder.
- All files are in .PSD format and can be customised.
- Can be used for commercial purposes, for yourself or on behalf of a client, on their own, or as part of new work.
- Cannot be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own.
I have been using Google Apps since the early days (almost 10 years ago) and have always been impressed with the product offerings from Google. Back then, Google Apps was free and that’s when we jumped on board and used their Gmail server to host our corporate emails. I don’t ever recall having any issue […]read more
For those of you who want to add a call me button in your Gmail signature then you’ve come to the right place. The process is a bit complex and I’ve decided to write down the steps required to achieve this. Firstly, Skype does have an option to create a Skype button on their website […]read more
In this post I’m going to share simple steps on how to create a professional looking Gmail signature for FREE… and it’s so easy! NEWOLDSTAMP Go to the website www.newoldstamp.com/editor and enter all the details: Enter Details for your signature Upload a photo or your company logo Enter your Social Medial Links URLs Select which template to […]read more
I’ve just received several emails from people that I know with the subject title ” I used dropbox to share a file with you!”. Just like below: When you click on the email you will see the following message: This is not a Spoof email because the headers of the email actually came from the […]read more
The Problem #1: The automated email that is sent to the customers for “pay to order” has the text (ex. tax). Changing any of the setting in jigoshop doesn’t seem make a difference. How do I change this? The Solution: It appears this is hardcoded in one of the classes. You need to edit the […]read more