Tag Archive: Experimentation
Be glad to know that your life is about to get a whole lot easier at work when you’re willing to embrace technology. There have been made advancements in the area that will improve the way you work and remove a lot of daily hassle from your plate. There are a few ways you should […]read more
DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU’VE READ?Join our subscription list and receive our content right in your mailbox. If you like to receive some Great deals our Freebies then subscribe now! Name Email Share me…Facebook0Pinterest0TwitterStumbleUpon0Linkedinread more
NOW ON: Validation Patterns Card Deck Lets You Learn From Experimentation – only $39!
Expires: December 24, 2017, 11:59 pm EST
Failure is often looked at in a negative light, when in reality, you can learn a lot from failure. This Validation Patterns Card Deck lets you experiment and fail as much as you’d like before spending a significant amount of time and money actually building your product. Full of 60 illustrated cards, each features a common lean product experiment used by the likes of folks at big businesses such as Google and Facebook.
- 60 high-quality cards printed on 350g silk paper.
- Validate your riskiest assumptions.
- Lean product experiments used by product builders at Facebook, Amazon, Google, Spotify.
- Learn from failure – experiment and set your ideas free.
- Cards cover wide range of Validation Patterns – A/B testing, Micro surveys, Five people who are in, Lego Prototype, Wizard of Oz, Fake-door testing and more.
Normally, this illustrated card deck sells for $59, but for a limited time only, you can get the entire set for just $39! That’s a savings of 34% off the regular price. Note: This is a pre-order, which will ship Feb 2018.
Click the BUY NOW button to validate this deal today!
- You will receive a coupon code, after completing your purchase, to redeem on the vendor’s website and to enter your shipping info.
- Free worldwide shipping.
- This is a pre-order. Shipping starts February 2018.
- Your email address will be shared with the Brain Utilities ApS to make sure the coupons used at shop.ui-patterns.com match what has been bought on Mightydeals.com.