Tag Archive: Investments
Master the building blocks of financial trading and investment over the course of four week with live, interactive online training. You’ll learn to trade with confidence by focusing on both the technical and fundamental aspects of trading and investment with expert help and support throughout. If you want to successfully trade stocks, currency, and commodities, this course is for you.
- Access 8 lessons & 5 tests over the course of 4 weeks
- Talk like a trading professional
- Navigate your very own demo trading platform & start practicing trading w/ no risk
- Use Japanese Candlesticks to chart trades to measure price effectively
- Develop your technical skills like finding & utilizing channels & trend trading techniques
- Find Counter Retail Trading opportunities
- Explore the psychology of real world trading
- Understand the interconnected & inseparable nature of risk & return
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: 4 weeks
- Access options: live web access webinars & access to recordings
- Accredited certification available upon successful course completion & administrative fee paid directly to Shaw
- Experience level required: all levels
Live Course Dates (all 2017)
- July 24th – August 16th
- August 28th – September 20th
- September 25th – October 18th
- October 16th – November 7th
- November 13th – December 6th
- Internet required
Shaw Academy’s mission is to change billions of lives by providing great education, accessibly and affordably, to everyone. To reskill and upskill the world. To make continuous learning a part of life. To make personalized education accessible to all. Shaw focuses on live education because it is interactive, engaging, always evolving and most importantly, better for learning.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here.