Tag Archive: Trading
For beginners, it is necessary to understand the meaning of trading, the stock market, and how the entire functioning of stock trading operates. Trading refers to the short-term selling and buying of shares from a particular company. When you own a certain percentage of a company, it would automatically translate to owning a stake in […]read more
Futures trading is a financial instrument which is close to speculation. The essence is that two parties bet on the future value of a commodity. It may be gold or grains, or assets. The parties make a contract indicating the end date when they have to fulfill their obligations and the price. The party that […]read more
There are many different ways to trade cryptocurrency. You may have heard of “shorting” Bitcoin, margin trading, or trading with leverage. All of these terms refer to the same practice — leverage trading — but the interchangeable way they are used can make understanding of how it works a little difficult. Crypto margin trading doesn’t […]read more
When it comes to forex trading, there are numerous currency pairs that can be traded. Choosing the right currency pair determined whether you make money or lose money. Fortunately, there are only a few major currencies to choose from in online forex trading platforms such as junomarkets com. Most forex traders lose money because they […]read more
The moment you step into the Forex world you are exposed to risks. But what matters is how you manage yourself as a naïve trader in a risky environment. Whatever the strategy, system or technique you use it should be tested and practiced before you actually use it on the live account. What will happen […]read more
DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU’VE READ?Join our subscription list and receive our content right in your mailbox. If you like to receive some Great deals our Freebies then subscribe now! Name Emailread more
This online stock market course combines the best of classroom theory to start learning trading with the best real-world, real-time stock market simulation on the web. This innovative approach makes it easy and fun to learn how to invest and gain real-world experience—without real-world risk. Whether you’re starting your first career, trying to elevate your current career, or are already happily retired, this class will help you understand the basics and benefits of finance and investing.
Investing101 clients include Yale, Columbia, NYU, University of Chicago, Cornell, and Harvard
- Understand different investment choices from mutual funds to FX training
- Learn how the stock market works & what makes it move
- Make your first trade, weighing stock quotes & order types
- Build your $100,000 practice portfolio
- Explore exit strategies & stop loss orders
- Perform technical analysis & explore current hot topics in trading
- Get unlimited access to the Stock Market practice simulator
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Internet required
Investing101 was created by Stock-Trak, the world’s leading stock market education provider. This is a course to help you learn how to invest in your future.
- Since 1990, they’ve helped over 10,000 professors teach 5 million students how to invest in stock and learn trading.
- 80% of the top business schools in the United States use their stock simulations, including Yale, Stanford, Columbia, and Cornell to name a few. Top students are learning trading successfully with Investing101.
- In the last year alone, they’ve helped over 350,000 individuals learn trading and become better investors with their stock education course.
- They’ve managed close to 100 financial websites. They’ve helped people from elementary students to retired army personnel learn about investing. They currently own a variety of websites including a college trading site perfect for trading rooms.
Master the building blocks of financial trading and investment over the course of four week with live, interactive online training. You’ll learn to trade with confidence by focusing on both the technical and fundamental aspects of trading and investment with expert help and support throughout. If you want to successfully trade stocks, currency, and commodities, this course is for you.
- Access 8 lessons & 5 tests over the course of 4 weeks
- Talk like a trading professional
- Navigate your very own demo trading platform & start practicing trading w/ no risk
- Use Japanese Candlesticks to chart trades to measure price effectively
- Develop your technical skills like finding & utilizing channels & trend trading techniques
- Find Counter Retail Trading opportunities
- Explore the psychology of real world trading
- Understand the interconnected & inseparable nature of risk & return
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: 4 weeks
- Access options: live web access webinars & access to recordings
- Accredited certification available upon successful course completion & administrative fee paid directly to Shaw
- Experience level required: all levels
Live Course Dates (all 2017)
- July 24th – August 16th
- August 28th – September 20th
- September 25th – October 18th
- October 16th – November 7th
- November 13th – December 6th
- Internet required
Shaw Academy’s mission is to change billions of lives by providing great education, accessibly and affordably, to everyone. To reskill and upskill the world. To make continuous learning a part of life. To make personalized education accessible to all. Shaw focuses on live education because it is interactive, engaging, always evolving and most importantly, better for learning.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here.